Pixar Planet

Making communication for an online school

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Making communication for an online school

Postby Opendio » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:56 pm

Hi folks!
Currently my friend and I are going to open an online school concerning relations. We want to embed a communication center into our site to be able to make calls and receive them. Are there any good solutions for those purposes?
Opendio

Re: Making communication for an online school

Postby Stranglor » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:59 pm

Hello!
Here is the answer https://voximplant.com Voximplant works with all types of messages. It works with chat messages, real phone calls and video calls, so you're always in touch. Also it allows not only to make phone calls but automise them reducing the number of people who are responsible for accepting clients' calls and processing them. We switched to voximplant solutions 3 years ago, no complaints :)
Stranglor

Postby Sien » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:06 am

Paste the right software into the finished site isn't so simple. The slightest error can lead to a server crash. It seems to me the creation of such a serious educational portal should be entrusted to professionals.
Sien
Ant

Postby SimonSmith » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:36 am

It's right. In such sites, the main thing is reliability. Want to see how it is organized in Canada? Then you should view it now. The educational portal should be designed for use by a large number of people. This means that the site will often have to test for errors. Only a large firm can afford it.
SimonSmith
Ant

Postby CoreyJ » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:10 am

I agree with Sien, he writes everything correctly. But do not forget that database synchronization is also important. Unlike other databases in the SQL, it is possible to synchronize many databases and tables.
CoreyJ
Ant

Return to Off-Topic