Pixar Planet

Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?

Postby SnakeInMyBoot » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:43 pm

On the spur of the moment, I booked air tickets to Iceland for 8 days in early July.
Excited, I started looking into booking a car, and first, I got a sticker shock , and second, I was so surprised to see a huge number of negative reviews basically for each car rental company.
ANy good ones that you know?
SnakeInMyBoot

Re: Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?

Postby Haspahsd » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:52 pm

It seems to me that some reviews are unfounded. And most likely this is some kind of black PR. If you are looking for a proven car, you can check here and find a very large list of cars in excellent condition. And also a lot of reviews that will be very important for you.
Last edited by Haspahsd on Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haspahsd

Postby lizmcconel » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:08 pm

Better to use your own car! But it's always a lot of problems. To choose the best car battery brand, fixed all the things, car seats for children and so on.
lizmcconel
Ant

Postby Yougottafriendinme » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:28 pm

So many people fly everywhere these days that you might think the classic American road trip is a thing of the past. Not the case with me and my family. I don't know what I without https://bookingauto.com/en on my family travels. While it does seem that the On the Road experience of getting a car and just going for the sake of going is in decline, the statistics (and the number of cars all around you) prove that more Americans than ever are taking to the roads for vacations and family visits
Yougottafriendinme

Return to Off-Topic