Pixar Planet

Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?

Postby SnakeInMyBoot » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:43 pm

On the spur of the moment, I booked air tickets to Iceland for 8 days in early July.
Excited, I started looking into booking a car, and first, I got a sticker shock , and second, I was so surprised to see a huge number of negative reviews basically for each car rental company.
ANy good ones that you know?
SnakeInMyBoot

Re: Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?

Postby Haspahsd » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:52 pm

It seems to me that some reviews are unfounded. And most likely this is some kind of black PR. If you are looking for a proven car, you can check here and find a very large list of cars in excellent condition. And also a lot of reviews that will be very important for you.
Last edited by Haspahsd on Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haspahsd
Ant

Postby lizmcconel » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:08 pm

Better to use your own car! But it's always a lot of problems. To choose the best car battery brand, fixed all the things, car seats for children and so on.
lizmcconel
Ant

Postby Yougottafriendinme » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:28 pm

So many people fly everywhere these days that you might think the classic American road trip is a thing of the past. Not the case with me and my family. I don't know what I without https://bookingauto.com/en on my family travels. While it does seem that the On the Road experience of getting a car and just going for the sake of going is in decline, the statistics (and the number of cars all around you) prove that more Americans than ever are taking to the roads for vacations and family visits
Yougottafriendinme
Ant

Postby Sukler » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:55 am

A lot of bad reviews about disassembling cars, because the owners of such companies just lie and promise obviously unrealistic things. Now on the Internet it is worth paying attention to specific and correct services, such as https://junkcarsus.com/, where you can definitely get high-quality results, where you can’t be fooled, because there’s simply nowhere to go. They will pick up and dispose of your car without problems and quickly!
Sukler
Ant

Postby Pasod » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:57 am

Ohh yes, I had a very bad experience with various companies. Only 2 years ago my friends recommended a really good service san diego international airport car rental. Now I rent cars only from them because of the excellent service, user loyalty and an excellent choice of cars. After all, these are the most important points when renting a car.
Pasod
Ant

Postby haley » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:14 pm

In my opinion, it's not weird for different services and companies to have negative reviews. There are a lot of people, so their opinion is also different. But if the car rental service has mostly negative comments, then it's for sure better not to rent a vehicle there. When I was traveling around Greece, I also decided to rent a car, because it's the most comfortable way for me to explore foreign cities. I was choosing between two services and decided to use this https://myrentacar.com/en/greece/corfu/ because the reviews were only positive. And I'd never regret my decision, the vehicle was in perfect condition, and when I picked it up, the tunk was almost full. What is more, both the rental price and the deposit was reasonable.
haley

Postby lizmcconel » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Here is a service with the best reviews - https://localcarhires.com/en/crimea/. I did rent a car Crimea and have no bad words about it. It's a really perfect service with good prices. They are always open to solve any problem and answer all your questions.
lizmcconel
Ant

Postby Melvic » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:09 am

An interesting article, many want to have a budget car and at the same time be sure that the car will be at full speed for a long time. When I looked at reviews on the Ford bronco 2021 I realized that this model of my dreams. How advanced automation and safety, which compares with the most luxury cars. First of all, you need to know all the nuances so that the choice does not disappoint and lasts for more than one year.
Melvic
Ant

Return to Off-Topic