Pixar Planet

Art education for children

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Art education for children

Postby Sien » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:47 am

This problem is facing me right now. My youngest son went to school this year and became interested in drawing. We have very attentive and qualified teachers in our school. This is typical of California)) However, for the first time, I thought about the fact that this hobby could become the main one for Patrick. I am looking for parents who have already helped their child in this direction. What should I do to develop this interest without forcing my son to paint?
Sien
Shark Bait

Re: Art education for children

Postby SimonSmith » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:30 am

Sien wrote: What should I do to develop this interest without forcing my son to paint?

This is the most difficult moment. Your son is still quite small and I advise you to give the game a playful form. This is often done in elementary school. I'm sure that he has several favorite Pixar cartoon characters. Invite him to draw on this subject. Seriously consult with him about the choice of professional paints, navigate to this website. This will increase the child’s interest in drawing and give him involvement in adult choice and responsibility. Experiment and look at his reaction.
SimonSmith
Shark Bait

Postby Maxeik » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:18 pm

I believe that if a child wants to draw, then he will draw all his free time. I never liked to write an essay and for this I used https://an-essay.com/migration, which is one of the best services. But since childhood I love to paint, my parents bought me different paints, canvases, pencils and I painted constantly. So the main thing,as for me, is to support the child and bought all the necessary materials.
Maxeik

Postby shamshawwd9 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:03 pm

This issue is encountering me right now. Check advanced reviews on writing services on https://www.edugeeksclub.com/ . We have teachers who listen and are well versed in our school. This is typical of California)) However, for the first time, I was thinking about the fact that this hobby could become a great first for Patrick. I am looking for parents who have already helped their child in this direction. What can I do to develop this love without forcing my child to paint?
shamshawwd9
Ant

Postby Tanntaba » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:44 am

It seems to me that people greatly underestimate art and the possibility of using it as one of the approaches in education. Therefore, I am always pleased with the news about the results of such attempts.
Tanntaba

Postby annajohnsn » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:12 am

This article is very relevant to me as I like artworks very much. health benefits of CBD Oil I do have an interest in programs like this. Thanks for sharing this data on art education. It is very good for children. Really happy to read this info.
annajohnsn
Ant

Postby Folk » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:50 am

Hey there, my daughter also likes drawing so I made a birthday present for her and pain online courses in this art school https://www.milanartinstitute.com/ . It is a famous art school in Milan,Italy and if you only known how happy and excited she was when she got it. Now its been 2 months she takes this courses and already can make some very beautiful paintings. She tries very hard and I believe she can get what she wants.
Folk
Shark Bait

Postby Sebastian1986 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:30 pm

Good afternoon. Today I want to share how to choose the best easel for 2 year old skumama in which you will find everything for the early development of your baby. Searching the proper item for a toddler can be a daunting task, but there’s a chance to avoid all the hassle! I do hope that it will help you to find a good product for your future artist.
How are you ?
Sebastian1986
Ant

Return to Off-Topic