Pixar Planet

Art education for children

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Art education for children

Postby Sien » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:47 am

This problem is facing me right now. My youngest son went to school this year and became interested in drawing. We have very attentive and qualified teachers in our school. This is typical of California)) However, for the first time, I thought about the fact that this hobby could become the main one for Patrick. I am looking for parents who have already helped their child in this direction. What should I do to develop this interest without forcing my son to paint?
Sien
Ant

Re: Art education for children

Postby SimonSmith » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:30 am

Sien wrote: What should I do to develop this interest without forcing my son to paint?

This is the most difficult moment. Your son is still quite small and I advise you to give the game a playful form. This is often done in elementary school. I'm sure that he has several favorite Pixar cartoon characters. Invite him to draw on this subject. Seriously consult with him about the choice of professional paints, navigate to this website. This will increase the child’s interest in drawing and give him involvement in adult choice and responsibility. Experiment and look at his reaction.
SimonSmith
Ant

Re: Art education for children

Postby Maxeik » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:18 pm

I believe that if a child wants to draw, then he will draw all his free time. I never liked to write an essay and for this I used https://an-essay.com/migration, which is one of the best services. But since childhood I love to paint, my parents bought me different paints, canvases, pencils and I painted constantly. So the main thing,as for me, is to support the child and bought all the necessary materials.
Maxeik

Return to Off-Topic