Pixar Planet

Richard Dent Color Rush Jersey

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Richard Dent Color Rush Jersey

Postby linchao » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:19 am

Bears senior defensive assistant and outside linebackers coach Ted Monachino hasn’t been with the team very long Dick Butkus Color Rush Jersey , but he’s been there long enough to know that Khalil Mack is the team’s best pass rusher.Monachino thinks there’s a chance that changes in the near future, however. He said that Leonard Floyd “has a bigger toolbox” as a natural pass rusher than anyone else on the team and went on to say that Floyd has other attributes that set him apart from others inside and outside the organization.“This is a rare athlete playing the position,” Monachino said, via Kevin Fishbain of TheAthletic.com. “There’s a whole bunch of guys that are great hammers and guys that have the pass-rush gene that have that dominant trait. This is a rare athlete for the position. I’ve coached a bunch of good ones. I’ve coached big ones William Perry Jersey , I’ve coached smart ones, I’ve coached fast ones. I’ve never coached an athlete like this. … His length. His short-area quickness. Long speed. The ability to cover and change direction. All of those things are very special with this player.”Floyd has 15.5 sacks through his first three seasons and is coming off playing in every game for the first time in those three seasons. That’s allowed him to avoid any rehab work this offseason and the increased practice time has left Floyd feeling that his “confidence is way high” about the year to come.If that confidence translates into the kind of jump Monachino suggests Floyd can make, both edges of the Bears defense are going to be a handful for opposing offenses. Half of the NFC playoff field is back from last year, including the defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Mike-Ditka-Jersey , who wobbled and hobbled into the postseason party as the sixth and final seed after a season-long slog.The Saints earned the No. 1 seed for the first time since 2009, when they beat Peyton Manning and the Colts in Super Bowl 44 for their first championship, and the Los Angeles Rams are the second seed with the franchise’s first playoff bye since 2001, when the “Greatest Show on Turf” was still rocking St. Louis.The Chicago Bears are back for the first time in eight seasons and the Dallas Cowboys and Seattle Seahawks each ended a one-year hiatus.The Seahawks visit the Cowboys on Saturday night of wild-card weekend Richard Dent Color Rush Jersey , and the Eagles visit Soldier Field on Sunday to face the Bears, who are Broncos star Von Miller’s pick to win it all this year thanks to their dogged defense in an era infused with college spread concepts and rules that tilt toward offense more than ever.“I feel like the Bears have a solid defense that can go all the way. They can tweak the rules, but at the end of the day, it’s still football Dan Hampton Jersey ,” said Miller, the MVP of Super Bowl 50 that was dominated by defense.Strength and weakness of each of the six NFC playoff teams:
linchao
Ant

Re: Richard Dent Color Rush Jersey

Postby sweetz1 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:12 am

sweetz1
Ant

Return to Off-Topic