Pixar Planet

Dangerous journey

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Dangerous journey

Postby SimonSmith » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:57 pm

I always liked traveling. I laid new routes in Europe while I had little free time. But there are no more places that I would like to visit and I began to look towards Africa. My colleagues once told me that this could be a dangerous adventure. Africa is still the seat of serious diseases. It seems to me that while I get vaccinated. Do you have a good clinic for this in NY?
SimonSmith
Ant

Re: Dangerous journey

Postby Sien » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:22 am

You reason very reasonably. This is a rarity these days. Usually, the embassy of such countries is forced to remind themselves of the need for vaccination. Getting vaccinated in NY is easy. You only need to visit the travel clinic, see it here. It takes a little time but you need to do it no less than a month before your trip.
Sien
Ant

Postby shikea » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:59 am

How about in Asia? I think its better than Africa
shikea

Postby Melvic » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:07 am

Oh, well, finally I went back to this forum, and immediately I want to ask an important question for me, listen, please: did anyone come across an excellent service for renting cheap cars https://cars-scanner.com/en/airport/aberdeen_airport_dyce_car_rental.htm? I read about them on the Internet, but I didn’t find any live reviews, what can you say?
Melvic
Ant

Return to Off-Topic