Pixar Planet

IFSC code

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

IFSC code

Postby Goors1n » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:44 pm

Hello guys, I need ifsc code of my bank. How can I find out?
Goors1n
Ant

Re: IFSC code

Postby johndoll » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:59 pm

dude, what is IFSC code? I have friends who live in India and they often use this term, but I don’t know what that means. Explain to me please!
johndoll
Ant

Postby DanielStone » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:00 pm

johndoll wrote:dude, what is IFSC code? I have friends who live in India and they often use this term, but I don’t know what that means. Explain to me please!

IFSC Code. IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) is an 11 digit alphanumeric code which is used to identify the bank branch of your account. The first 4 characters of IFSC code represent the name of bank, fifth character is 0 and the last 6 numbers define the branch code of the bank.
DanielStone

Postby DanGolfy » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:26 pm

Goors1n wrote:Hello guys, I need ifsc code of my bank. How can I find out?

Ahaa, I found today about 3 similar questions about this damn code)
In fact, I also did not know where to find it before, but it is very easy to do. I went on a business trip to India and there I had to open my bank account and then they showed me the IFSC Bank Code. Then I did not know that this is a very important code and that it is used in every transaction and I forgot this code. After I was explained what this code was for, I started looking for it, but still could not find it. I even called the bank, but they told me that they can’t say this code on the phone. I was in a panic since I did not have time to go to the bank. I decided to call my Indian friends and they advised me to find the code on the Internet at myifsccode.com. This is the service on which you can find the IFSC Code of any bank in India. This service literally saved me from being fired. So you can safely use it, because there is accurate and correct data.
DanGolfy
Ant

Postby Demixl » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:27 pm

DanGolfy wrote:
Goors1n wrote:Hello guys, I need ifsc code of my bank. How can I find out?

Ahaa, I found today about 3 similar questions about this damn code)
In fact, I also did not know where to find it before, but it is very easy to do. I went on a business trip to India and there I had to open my bank account and then they showed me the IFSC Bank Code. Then I did not know that this is a very important code and that it is used in every transaction and I forgot this code. After I was explained what this code was for, I started looking for it, but still could not find it. I even called the bank, but they told me that they can’t say this code on the phone. I was in a panic since I did not have time to go to the bank. I decided to call my Indian friends and they advised me to find the code on the Internet at myifsccode.com. This is the service on which you can find the IFSC Code of any bank in India. This service literally saved me from being fired. So you can safely use it, because there is accurate and correct data.

Without accesing any site you can find the right answer on the back of the checkbook.
Demixl
Ant

Return to Off-Topic