Pixar Planet

Wrinkles/fine lines

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Wrinkles/fine lines

Postby Goors1n » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:38 pm

Hello, how effectively treat wrinkles on my face?
Goors1n
Ant

Re: Wrinkles/fine lines

Postby johndoll » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:04 pm

Goors1n wrote:Hello, how effectively treat wrinkles on my face?

1. Wear sunscreen
Most people know that wearing sunscreenTrusted Source with a sun protection factor (SPF) over 30 can help prevent skin cancer. A 2013 studyTrusted Source in the Annals of Internal Medicine found that sunscreen also helped delay the signs of aging. While you probably already wear a sunscreen for the beach, wearing a moisturizing sunscreen on your face each day is a habit that will benefit your skin health long-term.

2. Limit your sugar intake
The medical community continues to learn more about how sugar consumption can affect your health. Sugar in your body sets off a process called glycation, and advanced glycation end products (called AGEs) are no goodTrusted Source for your skin. AGEs break down the collagen in your body and, over time, can make you look older. AGEs have also been linkedTrusted Source to food preparation methods such as grilling and frying (as opposed to baking and boiling). Limiting your intake of sugar and oil-rich foods will help your face retain its youthful shape.

3. Cut out smoking
Smoking is bad for your health for lots of reasons, but many people don’t know that it can age your face prematurely. One fascinating study compared the faces of 79 pairs of identical twins in which one had a smoking habit and the other one didn’t. The striking differences in their ages made it clear that smoking does affect the condition of the skin on your face. Even being around secondhand smoke can increase your risk for many cancers and other diseases, and it may hurt your skin as well.

4. Use coconut oil
Coconut oil is a natural emollient. That means when you apply it to your skin, it fills in the gaps in your epidermis and makes your skin feel smooth. Showing your skin some love with coconut oil doesn’t just make it smoother, it also helps skin retain moisture, which makes your face appear fuller. As an added bonus, coconut oil has been studiedTrusted Source and found to be an effective treatment for dry skin.

5. Boost your beta carotene
There’s an ongoing medical debate on how and why beta carotenes block the sun’s ultraviolet light from damaging your skin and eyes. Beta carotene and retinol (vitamin A) are often ingredients in the cosmetic anti-wrinkle creams available to buy on the market. But you don’t have to buy a product to get access to beta carotene; you can simply take a beta carotene supplement and see the benefits in your skin. As little as 30 milligrams per day of beta carotene, taken orally, can prevent and repairTrusted Source photoaging (otherwise known as wrinkles).
johndoll
Ant

Postby johndoll » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:05 pm

Ohh, curing wrinkles is almost impossible. The only remedy against them is surgery. My wife tried to recover from wrinkles for more than 2 years, but there was no result. She was at the best beautician and acquired medicine for several thousand dollars. As a result, I was tired of all this and I decided to find a clinic that helps get rid of wrinkles. My wife was opposed for a long time, but in the end we went to Canada and she had surgery. She went through a rehabilitation period for a long time, but the result was magnificent. Her face was as young as when she was 25 years old. There was not a single wrinkle on her face and she was really happy. So I advise you not to spend money and time on ineffective ointments and pills and do Botox surgery.
johndoll
Ant

Postby isabelladom » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:05 am

To treat the wrinkles the best way is available right now. Some creams are available to handle wrinkles and many of the aging changes find more info. The effective natural methods, and also there to help people to handle their aging changes.
isabelladom
Shark Bait

Postby Karter00 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:42 pm

johndoll wrote:

Ohh, curing wrinkles is almost impossible. The only remedy against them is surgery. My wife tried to recover from wrinkles for more than 2 years, but there was no result. She was at the best beautician and acquired medicine for several thousand dollars. As a result, I was tired of all this and I decided to find a clinic that helps get rid of wrinkles. My wife was opposed for a long time, but in the end we went to Canada and she had surgery. She went through a rehabilitation period for a long time, but the result was magnificent. Her face was as young as when she was 25 years old. There was not a single wrinkle on her face and she was really happy. So I advise you not to spend money and time on ineffective ointments and pills and do Botox surgery.

my dad have wrinkles... thanks in advice
Karter00
Ant

Return to Off-Topic