Pixar Planet

BBC iPlayer VPN

Do you enjoy animation or are you in the business? Come here to talk about everything else in the animated world.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

BBC iPlayer VPN

Postby chaoticbeliever » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:39 pm

Here's how you can watch BBC iPlayer Abroad and Livestream your favorite movies, shows online outside the UK with the fastest BBC iPlayer VPN.
chaoticbeliever

Re: BBC iPlayer VPN

Postby susanjohn1 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:58 pm

Instead of using VPN on mobile or any othr specific devices its better to config best VPN for router. So your all other devices will connect same internal network and get easy access to any particular content you want to read or watch either Netflix or BBC Iplayer
susanjohn1

Postby merzelua » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:27 am

In order to make the VPN work on a device from Apple you need to setup OpenVPN on iOS for iPad or iPhone. Then you can stream BBC iPlayer.
merzelua

Postby CharlesS » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:02 pm

Any review about the F9??
CharlesS

Postby oblavan » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:48 am

With the inception of new blocking technique many services claims but fails to play bbc. However i find this tutorial to be working quite well to watch BBC iPlayer in USA or overseas. So glad it works well :D
oblavan

Postby lucyhales » Mon May 11, 2020 7:34 am

I remember in the initial days of geo-blocking people use to hunt a VPN for unblocking Netflix but later it started covering all other channels and BBC iPlayer is one of those. Though, it has multiple reason but that the best is that a VPN is still enough to have your channel freedom.
lucyhales

Postby MatteoMercatale » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:10 pm

I have switched many VPN services as the streaming factor is more importat for me not just switching my IP or to secure my online data. When i focus on streaming i also look for better speed because VPN with bad speed always distroy a good streaming experience. Therefore i recommend specially expressvpn for watching netflix and also surfshark. Both of these VPN services never let me down when comes to streaming and speed. For bbc iplayer they both are perfect choice as well.
MatteoMercatale

Return to Other Animation