Pixar Planet

The players will restart but will stop playing

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

The players will restart but will stop playing

Postby linchao » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:01 am

San Jose Earthquakes (13-11-5 Cheap Liverpool Soccer Jerseys , fifth in the Western Conference) vs. New York City FC (15-5-9, first in the Eastern Conference)New York; Saturday, 12:30 p.m. EDTBOTTOM LINE: The San Jose Earthquakes face the top-ranked team in the Eastern Conference, New York City FC.New York City FC is 9-1-5 at home. New York City FC is fourth in the league giving up only 36 goals.The Earthquakes are 3-8-3 in road games. San Jose is 2-7-2 when it scores only one goal.The matchup Saturday is the first meeting this season between the two teams.TOP PERFORMERS: Maxi Moralez leads New York City FC with 11 assists. Heber has six goals over the last 10 games for New York City FC.Chris Wondolowski leads San Jose with 13 goals. Vako Qazaishvili has four goals and two assists over the past 10 games for the Earthquakes.LAST 10 GAMES: New York City FC: 7-2-1, averaging 2.1 goals, 1.4 assists, six shots on goal and 4.7 corner kicks per game while allowing 1.3 goals per game.San Jose: 5-4-1, averaging 1.8 goals Cheap Manchester City Soccer Shirts , 1.2 assists, 8.1 shots on goal and 8.9 corner kicks per game while allowing 1.4 goals per game.NOT EXPECTED TO PLAY: New York City FC: Maxime Chanot, Alexander Callens, Heber (injured), Maxi Moralez, James Sands (injured), Joe Scally (injured), Justin Haak.San Jose: Jackson Yueill Cheap Manchester United Soccer Jerseys , Marcos Lopez, Gilbert Fuentes. PARIS (AP) — Amiens‘ French league game at Dijon was temporarily halted on Friday after the visiting side’s captain Prince-Desir Gouano was subjected to racist insults.The 0-0 draw was stopped for five minutes toward the end when Gouano, who is black, appeared to be targeted.“I put the ball out of play. I heard noises – because I was close to the stand at the time – I heard monkey noises. I said to myself, well, this cannot be possible. I went over for a look and they continued,” Gouano said. “I asked the referee to stop the game.”Amiens said on Twitter, “The players will restart but will stop playing if it continues. Total support to our captain Prince Gouano. Racism has no place in a football stadium.”Gouano said he wanted to take a stand against racist abuse.“It’s not just for me Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Soccer Jerseys , but for everyone who’s a victim of this. It can’t continue, it has to stop,” the 25-year-old defender said. “Love conquers everything. We’re all one. I’m against racism.”The French league (LFP) said in a statement that it condemned the racist insults and that it was supporting Gouano.“The disciplinary committee will receive the file. This evening, the Dijon club identified the perpetrator of the racist insults who was subsequently arrested,” the LFP said.The draw kept Amiens seven points clear of Dijon, which is third from the bottom in the relegation zone with six rounds remaining.Anthony Limbombe scored late for Nantes to upset third-place Lyon 2-1 at home in the late game.Lyon was five points behind Lille, which hosts runaway league leader Paris Saint-Germain on Sunday.
linchao
Shark Bait

Return to Off-Topic