Pixar Planet

New aquarium

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

New aquarium

Postby brainstorm21 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:46 pm

Been working on this for a week now, setting it up for my blue lobster. I custom made the background with Styrofoam and cement, and built the filter with pvc pipe. My wife says with the lighting it looks like there's a shrine or something In the middle - shrine to cthuli, maybe?
brainstorm21
Ant

Re: New aquarium

Postby isabelladom » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:48 am

I am always active and I am interested to do some creative works. I got a new aquarium. I want hotel audio visual companies to make it appropriate for my hall. For that, I want to add aquarium stones and many other things.
isabelladom
Shark Bait

Re: New aquarium

Postby johndoll » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:47 pm

It's time to lifehacks. Of course, it's very good idea to make the aquarium for your dear fish by yourself. There is only one risk, I mean, that you should make everything right and clever, if you don't want to find corpse of your dear fish next day you put it there. Your main idea is good, but I would recommend you to fill your aquarium with the live rocks, which look beautiful and play useful role - filtration of the water, so your fish will seam itself better, it will be actively and happier. You can read about it on http://arcreef.com. Hope you will listen to me and will finish your aquarium well. I'm waiting the photos of final work.
johndoll
Ant

Return to Off-Topic