Pixar Planet

Brother DCP-L2540DW Printer Toner Cartridge

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Brother DCP-L2540DW Printer Toner Cartridge

Postby MrMontana » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:56 pm

Someone knows where can I get this toner cartridge cheaper?
MrMontana
Ant

Re: Brother DCP-L2540DW Printer Toner Cartridge

Postby Lmaomen1 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:38 am

You want to save money on ink? There are quite a few ways, one is to use laser printers. Buying a laser printer has proven time and again to be more cost-effective compared to inkjet printers. Another way is to use generic ink and toner cartridges priced much lower than an original (OEM) cartridge. Just like how you've come to depend on the quality you get from other generic products, generic printer cartridges--also called aftermarket cartridges--have taken the ink and toner industry by storm, saving both home users and businesses thousands of dollars.
Lmaomen1
Ant

Postby davidblack007 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:55 pm

I have never had a laser printer and I don’tknow how it works. I use a Brother inkjet printer and I am satisfied with it. At the beginning it took a while to find a good toner for my printer. But now for the inkjet printer that I have I buy toner cartridges only on mrdepot.ca, because I find them at an affordable price and great quality. If you find toner cartridges somewhere cheaper and at great quality, let me know.
davidblack007

Postby Goors1n » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:44 pm

davidblack007 wrote:I have never had a laser printer and I don’tknow how it works. I use a Brother inkjet printer and I am satisfied with it. At the beginning it took a while to find a good toner for my printer. But now for the inkjet printer that I have I buy toner cartridges only on mrdepot.ca, because I find them at an affordable price and great quality. If you find toner cartridges somewhere cheaper and at great quality, let me know.
Isn't there a cheaper offer online? Or offline?
Goors1n
Ant

Return to Off-Topic