Pixar Planet

College

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

College

Postby MrMontana » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:26 am

My 16 yr old leaves school in June and is going to college 2 days a week will I have to still pay maintenance
MrMontana
Ant

Re: College

Postby Lmaomen1 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:31 am

I am new here, I have a daughter who be 17 in august of 2020 and is at collage/insititution doing a computer graphics courses. i have been paying maintance for her since she was 4, so that 13 years now by agreemnt with my ex wife. Now I have couple question in regards to this.
1. I do not know if my daughter course is longer then 12hrs long or how long the course is, how do find out that information ?
2 My ex is very high income and I not sure if she is being paid child benifit, I cannot find out that information
3 My income has take a hit recently due to Thomas cook and is now lower, so I have lower my maintance payment as my income is lesss then £75 per week. I do not work..Retired on private pension not sure how that effect me.
4. My daughter at difficult age and contact has stopped, is anything I can do improve that ?

Thanks
Lmaomen1
Ant

Postby Sabrina Smith » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:34 am

Paying child maintenance could be very difficult for a parent especially if you have more than one child. Getting involved in the process of growth and education of your child is very important and mandatory to be taking into account. There are couple of agreements and laws that are involved when considering child suport assistance. As well, benefits for payment. On the other hand, when you a have a child already in college, a big help comes from scholarships provided to students. For example, California Scholarships are known like "The Golden State", being home to some of the most prestigious universities in the country and in the world, and you don’t have to put your educational dreams on hold because of your money situation. There are many scholarships in California in prestigious institutions who can eventually lead you to a greater career opportunity.
Sabrina Smith

Postby shamshawwd9 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:22 am

Paying for child care can be very hard for a parent especially in case you have more than a single kid. Participation in your child's developmental and learning process is very important and is important to be aware of. There are two agreements and rules that apply when you plan child support. I will had college assignment help for her. As well, there are opportunities for procurement.
shamshawwd9
Ant

Postby AndrewBrown » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:06 pm

Want to get online writing help? Read expertwriting reviews before placing an order. Find out what students think about different companies and how they are satisfied with the provided help.
AndrewBrown

Postby heenacruzl » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:59 am

Your posts has very useful for me. I'll save it to reference.
play run 3
heenacruzl
Shark Bait

Postby edmondlundquist » Thu May 07, 2020 9:19 am

A great movie! the director shows the real life of schoolgirls who are constantly busy with school and homework. It takes a lot of free time. Unfortunately, they do not know about the existence of the https://pro-papers.com/homework-help-online . Experienced writers can easily do any of your homework.
edmondlundquist

Postby ElaineGloria » Fri May 08, 2020 1:24 pm

That's cool! Writing a fun essay is not easy. For example, it's hard for me to express my thoughts in writing. In college, I constantly use essay writing services to complete the curriculum on time (for example here bookwormlab). Maybe sometime I will write as I want.
ElaineGloria

Postby mandyangelica » Mon May 11, 2020 5:44 am

I think If you have more than one Children. Getting involved in the method of growth and schooling of your infant could be very vital and mandatory college assignment help to be contemplating. There are couple of agreements and laws which are concerned whilst considering toddler support help. As nicely, advantages for price. On the opposite hand, when you a have a children already in college, a massive help comes from scholarships provided to students.
mandyangelica

Postby anthonysmith » Mon May 11, 2020 11:07 am

I think There are couple of agreements and laws which might be concerned while considering baby support help. As properly, benefits for payment. On the other hand, while you a have a toddler already in university, a large assist comes from university assignment help scholarships furnished to students.
anthonysmith

Postby Jon00 » Sun May 17, 2020 8:20 am

There are so many benefits to a childcare center. A childcare center provides the safety and security of your children. They provide the best early childhood education, nutritious food in breakfast and lunch. If you are so busy with your work and want a good future of your children then a childcare center will be the best choice for you. Early childhood education Omaha
Jon00

Postby amymarshall » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:19 pm

I hate college. I really hate college. If you wanna learn a skill, the skill that is high demand. Go on Google, and find out an online course best essay writing service UK Based. That is a lot cheaper and efficient than a college class.
amymarshall

Return to Off-Topic