Pixar Planet

CS: GO amateurs here?

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

CS: GO amateurs here?

Postby Karter00 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:18 pm

Looking for party members to play with, if you can play well let's make a battle
Karter00
Ant

Re: CS: GO amateurs here?

Postby Lmaomen1 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:49 pm

Let's do that!! how can I add you ?
Lmaomen1
Ant

Postby maddistrong » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:51 pm

Wow! I am a big fan of cs go too! Let's play together, I am looking for some teammates to up my rank! I think that together we are going to be stronger and have a much higher win rate. Currently my rank is not so high, only distinguished master elite ( I have ordered a rank boost from csgo-boosters.com to achieve), but my dream is to achieve global elite! Let's do it together, guys! We can do that
maddistrong

Postby Folk » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:30 am

This is a truly nice game and thank you for sharing this with us! Im sure CS followers appreciate this much! I want to share with you either. Do you know about valorant tracker game? it is an action game like CS GO and recently I been playing it even more cuz I got my account upgraded and got lots of new features!
Folk
Shark Bait

Postby NancyShot » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:36 am

Hello! Finally, the strike counter became not just a ruble one, which new people randomly enter and exit, but a good game on <a href="https://csgo-bets.org/">csgo-bets> with a clearly thought-out competitive regime and rank system. You play poorly, you have lost rank, you play well, you grow. And no matter how long you play, the game will not allow you to go up the ranking ladder until your skills really grow. And most importantly, you can, with the help of https://csgo-bets.org/, win a small jackpot, with the total winning fund in the winning tournament !! CS-Go is the best way to play and earn, lol! So choose who you will bet on and wait for the win!
NancyShot
Ant

Return to Off-Topic