Pixar Planet

SPort thread

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

SPort thread

Postby Pixie » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:01 am

Hey guys, lets talk about sport for a while. What sport do you do or like the most? I am a soccer player before but I got my leg hurt so can not play for half a year now
Pixie
Ant

Re: SPort thread

Postby Peterfox » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:11 am

HEy pal, sure you got it. Lets talk for a while about sport. I sorry for your leg it must be hard for you to deal with it and just say no to your favorite thing.. I like watching soccer very much and every time I watch it with my friends I make some bets https://bookmakers.ind.in to get money and just get adrenaline and entertain. Do you bet sometimes?
Peterfox
Ant

Postby Horvatt » Fri May 15, 2020 7:32 pm

Pixie wrote:Hey guys, lets talk about sport for a while. What sport do you do or like the most? I am a soccer player before but I got my leg hurt so can not play for half a year now

I am sorry my friend. This situation is really bad. I was a goalkeeper and after the trauma could not play either. So I started watching it on TV and internet and gradually learned making bets too maxfootballbets.com. So why don't we unite our forces and make our predictions together? I hope we like the same teams. :geek:
Horvatt

Postby Lienxon » Sat May 23, 2020 10:00 am

My condolences, it’s very unpleasant of course to encounter such, but nonetheless, it’s very good that you did not despair. Keep it up.
Lienxon

Postby JohnDoe » Sun May 24, 2020 5:48 pm

Cheer up, because you can always find your own option that suits you the most, for example, I really liked poker, but no matter how much I played, I could not become a pro, by the end I switched to sports betting https://tennisbetslab.com/ and of course I’m lucky anyway smiled much more than with poker.
JohnDoe

Postby Hillary234 » Mon May 25, 2020 5:43 pm

I don't play basketball, but I really like watching it. I use premium sports betting sites for this purpose. Yes, I have to pay for them, but believe me, it is worth it, because most of them offer exclusive VOD content, archived games, and original programs that cannot be found anywhere else. And of course, it is great to watch basketball matches toger with my friends.
Hillary234

Return to Off-Topic