Pixar Planet

Has anyone tried marijuana?

Are you a fan of the mother company? If so, then this is the place to talk about everything else going on inside the wonderful world of Disney.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Has anyone tried marijuana?

Postby Sien » Mon May 04, 2020 8:29 am

I want to ask about your experience. How effective is it in panic attacks? My friend smokes and says that it really reassures but he has no panic attacks ((What do you say?
Sien
Shark Bait

Re: Has anyone tried marijuana?

Postby SimonSmith » Tue May 05, 2020 1:42 pm

I would not advise marijuana for this purpose now. There is a simpler but more effective treatment, check over here. I meant CBD oil. There is no increased THC. It is not necessary to smoke like cannabis. I am more than sure that you will like the therapeutic effect of CBD oil. This is the number one medicine in my personal herbal medicine rating.
SimonSmith
Shark Bait

Postby isabelladom » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:17 pm

In this current world sections like this are necessary so that people can get a proper idea of drugs and it's the legal side. Marijuana has mental and physical effects, such as creating a stoned feeling, a general change in perception, heightened mood, and an increase in appetite. It's okay if the business is legal and only for researches. Otherwise, I don't think it's good. see this here
isabelladom
Mutant Toy

Postby Romano » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:08 pm

I’ve used marijuana in many different forms. I like the way it works, the way it relaxes, and the way it’s quite pleasant. It’s really a powerful thing, as long as it’s high-quality, like Blessed CBD It’s also a great substance for getting some rest and some thought. That’s what makes a lot of people stress out of it. as well as a good time, which is also important. I think everyone should have this experience
Romano

Return to Other Disney