Pixar Planet

Video Games

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Video Games

Postby Witch_of_Night » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:08 pm

Al-Bob wrote:
Witch_of_Night wrote:A few days ago, I bought Deponia: The Complete Journey for the PC. It's a Point-and-Click Adventure game in which you play Rufus, who desires to leave histrash-filled world behind and escape to Elysium. The game is just hilarious; whenever I turn it on, I'll be laughing out loud sooner or later 8D
The only reason I bought Deponia was that I already played two other game made by the same company with the name Daedalic and I really love these two. The games in questions: Edna & Harvey: The Breakout and Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes. These are all in German but I know English versions exist and I can recommend them :)

I liked and hated Deponia. I loved the artstyle and the point and click adventure. However...I couldn't stand the main character. I hated playing as him. Was actually when he died at the end of the series (hopefully not spoiler) only to find out he most likely survived it... :-\

Unfortunately, it was a spoiler at the time of your writing this post but I'm not mad; you couldn't possibly know that. Anyway, I beat the trilogy this week and I loved the Deponia games. I actually liked Rufus and found him funny but I won't deny there are parts where I really wanted to punch him. Still, he has some redeeming qualities about him, like his trying to sace the place he hated instead of leaving it to its fate. I mean, he could have just said he doesn't care and go on his merry way.
Witch_of_Night
Toy Collector

Postby Buttercup1973 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:35 pm

Buttercup1973
Garbage Boy

Postby Witch_of_Night » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Aw, I remember the Game Boy Color. It was the first console I bought for my pocket money and the first really expensive thing at that. I spent months saving for it and got a pink. I played with it so much.

Anyway, I started playing the unexpected fourth Game of the what used to be a trilogy Deponia games - Deponia Doomsday. It has the type of humor one can expect from Daedalic that should not be taken serious. Characters from the first game, like Wenzel or Lonzo, are seen, though they still have only a minor role.
Witch_of_Night
Toy Collector

Postby Noteldnep89 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:21 am

.....Need to finish Dead Island... just been swamped with so many other things along with work.

^ Signature made by me

All thanks must go to PixarTeo for making my avatar!
Noteldnep89
Garbage Boy

Postby phil0 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:39 am

The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Call of Duty
Overwatch
Fallout 3
bullet force game unblocked, 192.168.0.1 default gateway
phil0

Postby jacobwinter » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:41 pm

Has anyone played the latest version of GTA? I don't have the version. Can you please share it with me, if any?
jacobwinter

Postby lindarose11 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:41 am

Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!
run 2
lindarose11

Postby tobin » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:41 am

tobin

Postby phamyen » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:23 am

Your share is great, I found a lot of things in your post.
Run 3
phamyen

Postby Joziah » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:23 am

where to download the latest video games please post the links of different sites
Joziah

Previous

Return to Off-Topic