Pixar Planet

(SPOILERS) WALL-E script

Talk about Pixar's WALL•E here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

(SPOILERS) WALL-E script

Postby EVEisawesome » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:47 pm

Sorry if this is illegal, but I found the WALL-E script online. Also sorry if this was already a thread. Here is the link...

http://disneystudiosawards.movies.go.co ... script.pdf

I found some neat stuff, like EVE says "Weisung?", "Meirei", "(Directive in Swahili)?" then "Directive?" in English. That's pretty cool! Also, notice his name is typed "Wally"- weird. Post any other thoughts! There may be some cool stuff in there!

-EIA-
http://www.wall-e500.blogspot.com/

WALL-E 500 count: 188/500
___________________________________________________________________________________

EVEisawesome
Mutant Toy

Postby C-3PO » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:17 am

It's not illegal... This was officially released. If you check out other company award sites, they have screenplays up too, if they are 'For Your Consideration'. Warner Bros. has The Dark Knight for example.

I have read most of WALL•E, and all of The Dark Knight. It is quite cool to see what EVE is saying when she first meets WALL•E, and what WALL•E and all of other robots mean when they beep and whistle. As for him being called Wally, I think that that's just his name. I think that one of the reasons may be this... you may also notice that at the bottom of the first page after the cover sheet, WALL•E is said to be a "Waste Allocation Loader - Earth Class" - Not "Load Lifter". WAL•E is harder to know how to pronounce properly, so he was originally Wally. Then again... maybe it's just the human spelling of his name.

Originally seen here...
http://pixarplanet.com/blog/wall-e-awards-page-updated
C-3PO
Garbage Boy

Re: (SPOILERS) WALL-E script

Postby MichaelOlsen » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:07 pm

It's good.
Last edited by MichaelOlsen on Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichaelOlsen

Postby harryramos » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:43 am

Don’t settle for the second-best. Hire the uk essay writer today! Visit the page of UKEssayTigers and place an immediate order at our essay writing service. We offer students experienced writers who can provide students with precisely what they need. Place an order at our service today!
harryramos

Postby smithsera » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:10 am

Want essay writing services by professional and expert academic writers? Order your essay at British Essay Writing today at best rates conceivable.

=>> UK Essay Writers
smithsera

Postby JudithJung » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:48 pm

The exercise is significant and you should think about the best possible exercise. Some activity individuals never do appropriately and research paper help give you legitimate advantage and great data to manage unique work. In any case, in this article, you give the correct technique about the exercise which is so pleasant.
JudithJung

Postby jamesowensjo91 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:55 am

With the plant missing, EVE is deemed faulty and taken to Diagnostics. WALL-E proceeds to "free" her along with the other faulty robots, causing them to be designated rogue. Frustrated, EVE tries to send WALL-E home on an escape pod, but they are interrupted when AUTO's first mate GO-4 arrives and stows the stolen plant in a pod set to self-destruct. WALL-E saves the plant from being lost for good, and he and EVE reconcile, celebrating with a dance in space around the Axiom. — Do My Assignment Cheap
jamesowensjo91

Postby georgefaulkner » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:03 pm

Our customers have always bestowed immense trust on us as they know that they will always get their assignment on time that will also be fully customized according to their requirements. To ask us to Write My Assignment UK and avail all these facilities, contact us through our online platform and order your assignment now.
georgefaulkner

Postby alinajimmy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:42 pm

Looking for the best place to invest your amount in Pakistan then Bahria Enclave Plots For Sale is the very great opportunity to get huge of profit with 0% loss rate.
alinajimmy

Return to WALL•E