Jungian Personality Test

This is something our Psychology teacher suggested we try out at home, since it’s known to be one of the more accurate personality tests.

Jungian Personality Test

So, what type are you? And do you think that this test is accurate?

I got heavily interested in this last year as I think it’s all quite fascinating.

I am a INTJ - Introverted, iNtuitive, Thinking Judging, the Scientist or the Mastermind personality.

It’s interesting to see what famous personalities are the same as you. For eg. some more INTJ’s are Stephen Hawkings, Sir Isaac Newton and Hillary Clinton

Be sure to look at the Personality Page for your personality type, as it also breaks it down into sections about personal growth, relationships etc.

I found mine to be mostly accurate.

Mine came out to be an ESFJ - Extraverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging; which I think is very accurate to my personality. Some of the questions I really had to think about, though, since it was a plain “yes” or “no” answer.

My personality is similar to Martin Luther King an Eleanor Roosevelt… :smiley: I smiled when I saw that.

This is something that it mentioned in the paragraph describing the personality type, and it was SO me…

Providers are extremely sensitive to the feelings of others, which makes them perhaps the most sympathetic of all the types, but which also leaves them somewhat self-conscious, that is, highly sensitive to what others think of them. Loving and affectionate themselves, they need to be loved in return. In fact, Providers can be crushed by personal criticism, and are happiest when given ample appreciation both for themselves personally and for the tireless service they give to others…

It was really interesting - I encourage everyone to try this out!

little chef: Heh. I came up as an ESFJ, too. I’m not surprised though, because we both think alike. :smiley:

I have a heavily expressed feeling and judging personality (I hope that doesn’t mean I tend to judge people all the time… :confused: ), slightly expressed extraverted and sensing personality.

Some famous ESFJ’s: William McKinley, Danny Glover, Mary Tyler Moor, and Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh. :stuck_out_tongue: I think that was mostly accurate…I expected to see the extraverted score a bit higher, but whatever. :slight_smile:

A “judging” personality doesn’t neccessarily mean you judge people and stuff all the time; like you said. I think it means that ESFJs tend to see things as black-and-white, right-or-wrong, so we are constantly taking into consideration things going on around us and what it might mean.

That is too, too funny that we came out the same. :laughing: I shouldn’t be surprised, though. But I am. :smiley: What can we say…? We’re best friends, and apparently it clearly shows!!!

INFP

Seems fair enough…I won’t really judge myself. But i’m happy to accept what the test says.

lizardgirl: I can’t help but notice you didn’t put your results down, you’re not holding out on us all, are you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Extraverted 	Intuitive	Thinking	  Perceiving
                   Strength of the preferences % 
                      78	   25	   12	    22

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
very expressed extravert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
89 12 50 33

I think it’s pretty accurate. o_O

I came up as ENTP.

You are:
slightly expressed extravert

slightly expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

I’m just a little bit of everything LOL

My type is ISTJ
Introverted
Sensing
Thinking
Judging
Strength of the preferences
56 1 62 56

I read what this means and it looked like someone was talking about me. I thought this test was extremely accurate!

ISFJ: Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging

I am a Protector…I read what it says and though it doesn’t fully classify me (nothing really can, xD) there’s nothing there that doesn’t describe me. Interesting test!

I am a ESFJ.

I am:

moderately expressed extravert
distinctively expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

INTJ

Introverted - 67
Intuitive - 12
Thinking - 12
Judging - 44

I am introverted, but no way am I ambitious. I think I’m a lot more expressive and sensitive to other people than it makes myself out to be, though. But when I’m working on something, I can get pretty picky about the details. So it’s somewhat correct.

Mark-E- I just thought it seemed a bit too egotistical to write my own results down in the first post. Maybe I overthink these things too much. :laughing:

According to several tests I’ve done (to see if I come up as the same type every time, and to therefore test the accuracy of the questionnaires) I am the ENFJ type.

Extraverted- 100- very expressed
Intuitive- 50- moderately expressed
Feeling- 80- very expressed
Judging- 67- distinctively expressed

With Psychology as the top career choice for people with this personality type, I’m not going to disagree. :laughing: Apparently Abraham Lincoln was an ENFJ.

I find it quite interesting that there are a fair few people (both on here and other people who have done the test) who say that it describes them down to a T, but then there are others that say that though some aspects of the results may be accurate, it’s not quite right. But I’d have to agree in that it’s probably one of the most accurate personality tests out there, as it more frequently gets it right than wrong.

ISFJ

Introverted - 100%
Sensing - 12%
Feeling - 25%
Judging - 17%

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
11 50 38 56

You are:
slightly expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

I would say the first three are correct, but I’m not sure about the last one. I never thought of myself as being a judging person, but it’s possible I suppose. I do have opinions on what people do sometimes, but I rarely publicly express them. If I do judge, it’s either to myself or to people I’m close to. But I dont run around telling people what I think all the time.

Im ESTJ

slightly expressed extravert

slightly expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Is that bad or good??

It sounds kinda nuetral or bad to me…maybe it’s my OCD. XD

EDIT: Nvmnd!!! It WASNT OCD. They THOUGHT it was but they were WRONG…sorta!! Tee hee!

There are no wrong responses for something like this… OCD just likes to make you worry over everything, unfortunately…

Some people are extroverted, others introverted, and all of these personality types are just part of what makes us all unique. Our personality types + our own very unique life experiences = who we are.

• C-3PO

Ah yes, well at least most of them are.

Ohhh…

Except… lol…

slightly expressed sensing personality

rotfl

I am INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
78 38 1 78

Reading the meaning, it is partly accurate. The things that match me the best are Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. And They work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goal