Who Would You Want to Work With Pixar?

I wanted to ask if anybody had somebody they thought that would be really cool to work on a Pixar film. I think it would be awesome to have John Williams compose a score for them. It would also be neat to have Michael Eisner direct one of their movies! (Just kidding!) :laughing:

I would totally work for Pixar in a heartbeat! :laughing: Who wouldn’t on these fourms?

I personally don’t care. But if he or she share the same passion for storytelling and heart for creating an awesome movie, then anyone would work.

I second your answer, TSS.

I do agree with 1986 that it would be neat to have John Williams compose a score for a Pixar film though.

Steven Spielberg. That would be gold…

I also agree with 1986 and Hannahmation, though, in that it would be awesome if John Williams composed a score for one of Pixar’s feature films.

– Mitch

I third the John Williams suggestion! Maybe Speilberg could direct a Pixar movie under the direction of John Lasseter, or Andrew Stanton.

‘Fourthed’ Mr Williams.

Other composers I would love to see work with Pixar in order of ranking (with first being the ‘best’ IMO) and three of my favourite soundtracks from each:

‘Epic Adventure Man’ Hans Zimmer - The Lion King, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy

’ Action Movie Guy’ John Powell - Bolt, Bourne trilogy, Mr and Mrs Smith

‘Epic Adventure Man-Lite’ Harry Gregson-Williams - Chronicles of Narnia, Metal Gear series, Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas

‘Action Movie Guy-Lite’ Trevor Rabin - Bad Company, National Treasure, Get Smart

The fact I Iabelled the last two as ‘lite’ versions of the first two does not imply they copied the first two styles in any way. They each have their own ‘flavour’, just that I enjoy the first two’s styles to their respective counterparts.

I would also love Chris Sanders to work with Pixar, although he’s now sort of working for the ‘enemy’ at the moment. :wink:

D:
Oh my, am I the only one who’d pick Hans Zimmer over Williams? I would, of course.
And for for director I’d have to go with Brad Bird, Peter Jackson, Julie Taymor, or George Lucus circa 1970.

I would love if Don Bluth worked with pixar. Even though he has had a few mediocre films, I still think the man has it in him to create something spectacular (I’m also one of the few people it seems who liked Titan A.E.)

I’m not sure why, but I always thought it would be cool to have Dane Cook be a voice actor for a pixar film.

Love it.

Me too! I LOVED Titan A.E.!!!

I hope Nick Park of Aadrman fame would someday work w/Pixar!!!

Another for John Williams!

George Lucas all the way! I’d love to see Pixar collobarate with the company they started out with. Steve Spielberg and Peter Jackson would also be cool.

Would be nice to see other creative folks in the other animation world to work for Pixar. I’d be interesting to see Hayao Miyazaki write for Pixar.

At first, it’s Lou Romano - the one who inspired me that Pixar is easy.

Then, Ronnie del Carmen - the one who I’ll be his slave. LOL

Besides myself and like everyone here, I’d say,…

Edward Norton, and Robert Downey Jr. Both are great actors/directors and have a really great approach to films.