Pixar Planet

New Radio Pixar Feeds to Subscribe To

The official forum of Radio Pixar, the official podcast of Pixar Planet!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

New Radio Pixar Feeds to Subscribe To

Postby bawpcwpn » Tue May 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Recently at RP, we had some issues with podOmatic, our host, so we have decided to change host to an FTP server with Dreamweaver. However, this means that you will all have to resubscribe to the podcast. You can do that at the following links.

Subscribe in iTunes to Enhanced AAC
Subscribe in iTunes to MP3

Subscribe to the Enhanced AAC version RSS feed
Subscribe to the MP3 version RSS feed

As you can see there is a standard MP3 version, and an enhanced AAC version which contains episode artwork and links etc.

There is also a new player on the Radio Pixar main page, which can now be accessed through RadioPixar.com. Unfortunately we are having a bit of trouble with Ep's 9 and 10 in the player at the moment and in the podcast feed but hopefully they are fixed ASAP.

Any problems, please email as radiopixar@pixarplanet.com

Hopefully this all works out. :)
bawpcwpn
Chief Creative Officer • Editor-in-Chief, Upcoming Pixar

Postby Al-Bob » Tue May 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Everything has worked has worked smoothly with Itunes, i can still get my original Podcast to work, will subscibe to the new one though anyway.

Great job guys, keep working away and hopefully this problem will be forgotten quickly.
Al-Bob
Master Scarer

Postby bawpcwpn » Tue May 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Thanks Al-Bob. I'm keeping podOmatic there for a week or two to allow people to switch over and in case there are problems.
bawpcwpn

Postby Al-Bob » Tue May 19, 2009 8:34 pm

That sounds good, so they will have the choice of Itunes or PodCast??
Al-Bob
Master Scarer

Postby bawpcwpn » Tue May 19, 2009 9:22 pm

No more new episodes will be posted to podOmatic, so to answer your question, in the end no. It doesn't really matter. We are just cutting out the work that podOmatic does and providing it ourselves.
bawpcwpn

Postby Bill » Thu May 21, 2009 10:43 pm

It seems as if Episodes 1-10 are having some issues; specifically, when I go to the Archives to listen to a previous episode, Episodes 1-5 have summaries of the episode only - it does not play the episode. As well, Episodes 6-10 redirect to the sitemap.

Also, may I make a suggestion? I'd think it would be better if we had a seperate page for the show; much like the blog, and not on the main page.
Bill
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby AJD08 » Fri May 29, 2009 4:31 am

I'm so glad we've switched servers. podOmatic worked then, but I had always wished we would be able to get soething better. And I felt terrible for making Dash pay all those monthly fees...
AJD08
Brain Trust Alumnus

Highest Rated Realistic Intimacy Dolls This Year Today Tips

Postby FrankJScott » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:53 pm

For the guy asking about silicone sexdoll for men standing, the birds and the bees dolls tpe realistic customize, the birds and the bees doll crowd football, the birds and the bees doll photo, sexy dollslife size full body male mastorbateor, the birds and the bees doll for men realistic 168, tpe sexdoll head, I highly suggest this excellent small intimacy dolls tips on top of Sex and the College Girl, the birds and the bees doll for men realistic, tpe sexdoll for men full body, the birds and the bees doll cute little kitty cat for men, female torso sexdoll, the birds and the bees doll cute little kitty cat little girl bits, the birds and the bees doll silicone fat 180cm, sexdoll torso, sexy dollsforfull life size for men cheap, sexy dollsforfull life size for men full body face, look at this top rated realistic intimacy dolls details on top of sexy doll cute little kitty cat 18, sexdoll for men full body, sexdoll for men torso, the birds and the bees doll cute little kitty cat little girl bits, sexdoll head only, the birds and the bees dolls tpe realistic customize, srx doll cute little kitty cat, tpe sexdoll full body, the birds and the bees doll for men anal, sexy dollsforfull life size male for women, try this finest 100cm the birds and the bees dolls details for silicone sexdoll head, sexy dollslife size full body, the birds and the bees doll silicone massage, silicone male sexdoll for women, the birds and the bees doll silicone real vigina real the birds and the bees, See More [url=http://naggarelkhashabforum.com/showthread.php?p=293996&posted=1#post293996]Newest Anime Sex Doll Today 888eb1a
FrankJScott
Super Hero

Newest ISO Guidelines Tips This Year

Postby FrankJScott » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:03 pm

To the guy asking about current date in iso 8601 format java, iso 90003 ventajas y desventajas, cybersecurity news now, iso 27001 accreditation process, I highly suggest this useful ISO Quality management systems-Fundamentals and vocabulary advice on top of iso 90003 pdf, iso 27001 pdf español, iso 9001 standards uk, cybersecurity news 2021, look at this awesome ISO Guidelines for the management of legal risk recommendations alongside all iso 9000 pdf 2015, iso meaning international standards organization, cybersecurity news uk, ccps guidelines for auditing process safety management systems pdf, try this suberb ISO Guidance to achieve sustained success recommendations for iso 14000 standards for environmental management, iso 27000 series framework, iso 27002 annex a pdf, iso 27000 pdf italiano, Also don't forget this awesome ISO Environmental management systems- Requirements with guidance for use advice not to mention cybersecurity companies by revenue, information technology service management certification, iso 9001 standard purchase, iso 27001 pdf 2018 free download, look at this best ISO Information technology- Security techniques details for iso 27001 pdf 2018 free download, iso 14001 standard pdf download, iso 9001 pdf español, alongside all this helpful ISO Quality management systems advice alongside all iso 14001 manual free download pdf, what is iso 14000 standards, iso 14000 pdf 2015, iso 14000 pdf 2020, look at this greatest ISO Security techniques recommendations not to mention cybersecurity news, information security management systems (isms) have which of the following objectives, information security management system definition, iso 9000 quality management systems fundamentals and vocabulary pdf, try this suberb ISO Medical devices- Quality management systems- Requirements for regulatory purposes advice for iso 13485 training requirements, iso 13485 training ppt, iso 27000 series, cybersecurity training for employees, Also don't forget this best ISO Energy management systems- Requirements with guidance for use tips as well as iso 14000 meaning, iso 9000 pdf, cybersecurity training for employees, guidelines for auditing process safety management systems, look at this excellent ISO Medical devices- Quality management systems- Requirements for regulatory purposes advice for iso 13485 summary, iso/iec 20000 - information technology - service management, iso 90003 standard pdf, See More [url=https://www.freedvb.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=22014&p=37100#p37100]Helpful ISO Guidelines Tips d082_a9
FrankJScott
Super Hero

Return to Radio Pixar