Pixar Planet

The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the members of Pixar Planet!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

Postby Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:34 am

I've already bumped into you on other threads, but this time I'll make your arrival more official: Welcome to Pixar Planet, Wee Dingwall! :) Nice to see someone more local on here 8D

I'm one of the 3 originating Pixarteers!

2016: Celebrating 30 years of Pixar, 10 years of my Pixar fandom, Finding Dory's release, my 21st birthday, my university graduation, and Leicester City winning the Premier League
Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Wee Dingwall » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:38 am

Thanks! :D

It's nice to see someone local here too. :smile:
Wee Dingwall
Shark Bait

Postby TheSpaceSheriff » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:57 am

I never left...I just kinda stopped logging in because there was nothing really to contribute to.
"Falling with style", eh?
TheSpaceSheriff
Toy Collector

Location: Floating aimlessly in space (Hopefully Zurg doesn't capture me)

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:04 pm

Well SpaceSheriff, looks like you've finally managed to pop back up here once again.
Here's to Pixar Animation Studios...forever.
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby Badger » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:27 pm

In which Badger emerges from the sewer to sing a song.

So basically, I disappeared for like, three years? Mostly because I had been locked out of my account, couldn't mail the support somehow, and the captcha confused me to no end. Also I remember something with spambots..

But so, like, I got back because me and a friend were talking about a game. She mentioned a fan art of a game, drawn by one of the members here, and I remembered I used to come here a lot. I tried to log in and SOMEHOW, I managed! Holy cannoli ravioli formuoli.

Anyway, I'm back. I believe The Good Dinosaur should've been about the T. rex family, but I digress. I'm a game art student now, am struggling with emotions, and Pixar is what I'm aiming for in life. I dunno if I'll make it, but I'll sure as heck try.
Badger
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:07 am

Yes, Badger. I still remember you from my 2013 visits. (You had a completely different and somewhat smaller avatar back then...sorry!)
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:58 am

Badger wrote: Mostly because I had been locked out of my account, couldn't mail the support somehow, and the captcha confused me to no end. Also I remember something with spambots..

This seems to be a problem for most returning members lately (take Animatess, for example) so you're not alone. But I remember you, and I'm so pleased to see you've returned! :) Also I'm sorry to hear you're struggling emotionally :( I'm pretty emotionally unstable myself, especially since finishing university (although since I've come back from my holiday over a week ago, I've not been too bad. Plus I've been super busy).

Anyways, again welcome back :)

I'm one of the 3 originating Pixarteers!

2016: Celebrating 30 years of Pixar, 10 years of my Pixar fandom, Finding Dory's release, my 21st birthday, my university graduation, and Leicester City winning the Premier League
Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Ryder » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:53 am

So, this place is... lively. Ahem. *awkward silence through the forum*

Sup. I've been a Pixar fan for decades now. My favorite Pixar movie is Toy Story 2, and I also have some selected favorites from the house of mouse too, such as the amazing Zootopia last year. Shame about Moana though, as it felt kinda run-of-the-mill.

Also kinda a shame to see a lack of activity around here. Looks like you've got some spam-bot problems.
Ryder

Postby Animatess » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:44 pm

Welcome. :)

I wish I could give some kind of counter to the comments about it being dead in here but, well, I can't. :| It's something everyone wants to fix but no one really has the means of doing so.
Formerly Villainess.
Animatess
Ant

Postby Mighty Toy Box » Sat May 06, 2017 1:50 am

New to this forum, looks like it has been around for awhile. I've been starting up a youtube channel for toy reviews under my same user name and have become pretty excited about Cars 3. Just looking to join here for more information and to keep myself informed on ongoing PIXAR movies.
Mighty Toy Box

Postby PixarTeo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:52 am

Woah everybody its been a while hasn't it? :lol: I'm pretty sure everyone I used to know on here is not online anymore, but thought its worth a shot to say hi after so long. I'm still not able to view the mature threads yet, I've been waiting for a good while now. :lol: :lol: I will probably disappear from here as I usually do, but I'm glad this place isn't completely dead. It gave me some real great memories, and I regret not getting anyone's social media from here, that I was friends with. :cry:
PixarTeo
Master Scarer

Postby ShortTermRemembery » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:16 am

Hello, everyone! I'm new here. :)
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
ShortTermRemembery

Postby Noteldnep89 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:51 pm

PixarTeo wrote:Woah everybody its been a while hasn't it? :lol: I'm pretty sure everyone I used to know on here is not online anymore, but thought its worth a shot to say hi after so long. I'm still not able to view the mature threads yet, I've been waiting for a good while now. :lol: :lol: I will probably disappear from here as I usually do, but I'm glad this place isn't completely dead. It gave me some real great memories, and I regret not getting anyone's social media from here, that I was friends with. :cry:

Hey, I remember you. :D You made my avatar for me, remember? I regret disappearing from here around February 2012 and then not posting for so long, then when I came back hardly anyone posted here anymore.

ShortTermRemembery wrote:Hello, everyone! I'm new here. :)

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here. :D

^ Signature made by me

All thanks must go to PixarTeo for making my avatar!
Noteldnep89
Garbage Boy

Postby mopar5 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:19 pm

It's dead here and it sucks I've been here for years but left after a while. I love Pixar and the creativity they have. Also, Happy Birthday Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami <3
Ami+ Garrett <3 8/14/10 <3
"Mopar, Or No Car."
mopar5
Master Scarer

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:45 pm

:? Does anyone else wanna come back to these forums for some Coco-related discussions? :roll:
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

PreviousNext

Return to Members, Inc.