Pixar Planet

The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the members of Pixar Planet!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

Postby Geoff-uk1234 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:42 am

Oh how I miss this forum. I wish it was active as it used to be. I've been getting heavily into PIxar again, having upgraded most of them from DVD to Blu-ray and watching them again. The teaser trailer for The Incredibles 2 especially has me pumped. :lol:
"Animation is not a genre, it's an art form." - Brad Bird

https://letterboxd.com/Gst95/
Geoff-uk1234
Master Scarer

Postby sally&Stickers » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:30 am

I'm Back!
almost exactly 3 years after last time I logged in (I thought I'd lost/forgotten my login info.. I had, but my laptop didn't!)

This place brings back memories.. it's weird to see it so quiet after being on here back in like 2012 when it was always busy

If anyone's out there (I feel like I'm talking to the void).. Hi!
ImageImage
Im a Pixarteer!
"Don't fear failure, fear not having the chance! You have the chance!" ~ Sally, Cars 3
sally&Stickers
Mutant Toy

Postby little_chef_eva09 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:28 pm

Hi there, folks! Loooong time, no post!

I had locked myself out of my account (I've done this at least three times since I joined lol) and just now managed to get back in. It does make me sad to see the forums so dead, too. I've been feeling very nostalgic while going through the old threads. :)

With the recent release of Coco and the upcoming Incredibles 2, I was really hoping to come back and see some new life here on the boards! It looks like there hasn't been any mod activity here in a while also, so I will probably be spending some time cleaning up the boards over the next few weeks. They sorely need it! I apologize if anyone experienced any spam issues while we were away.

Also, hi there, sally&Stickers! Glad to have you back! :D

little chef
// Find me on: deviantART // Twitter // Tumblr //
little_chef_eva09
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby sally&Stickers » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:46 pm

Hi, Little_Cef! Glad to see a mod back! (and someone in general)

Going to be honest, I was kinda surprised there wasn't a section for Coco yet, it's REALLY popular elsewhere on the internet (which is amazing!!)

I'm hoping that maybe if someone sticks around here, the others who are checking back in (and checking in for the first time) will stick around if theres someone to talk to/answering them every few days. and maybe we can build up the visits again? (maybe not, but it's worth a try, I kinda miss this place)
ImageImage
Im a Pixarteer!
"Don't fear failure, fear not having the chance! You have the chance!" ~ Sally, Cars 3
sally&Stickers
Mutant Toy

Postby Dipal7 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:55 am

Hi I am Dipal Shah. This is my 1st post on pixarplanet. My Site is Based on Different different types of Superhero costumes for kids and adults.
Dipal7

Postby pixarfan9510 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:13 am

hey what up it's ya boy pixarfan9099 but under a new name because i can't get into my old account. mostly i made this new account so i can look at my old posts and see how cringy i was when i was 14-16. good times.
pixarfan9510

Postby Rocket-Pirate-Racoon » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Hello, this is my first post on Pixar Planet. I´m a comic publisher and furry from Germany and a Pixar fan from the first hour. I saw the "Luxo Jr." in a german TV show for computer fans as a child and was fascinated about the technology.
My favourite Pixar movie is "Ratatoille", but also "Coco" and "The Good Dinosaurs".
Rocket-Pirate-Racoon

Previous

Return to Members, Inc.