Pixar Planet

Incredibles Screenplay

Talk about Pixar's The Incredibles here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Incredibles Screenplay

Postby The Star Swordsman » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:17 am

For years, I have been trying to search for an original screenplay of this movie. Now, finally, I have found a PDF form of the TI script. I was so happy when I got a chance to read it. WHen I read it it was ALMOST the same, like 95-96% different from the actual movie.

If you all want it, then just PM me, with your email adress so I can send it to you.

(Note, I would prefer that people ask me as a friend on PP instead of someone who just has a PDF form of the TI Screenplay. Believe me, you have no idea how man of these emails I have been recieving of people tirelessly asking me for the TI Cast and Crew Soundtrack)
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Re: Incredibles Screenplay

Postby kyleagg91 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi there - I'd love a PDF copy of The Incredibles screenplay. Please send the link to kylemitchell929@gmail.com

Thanks!
kyleagg91

Postby Elizabeth5 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:41 pm

I would say that movie has a good screenplay with the story that keeps the audience with the going extreme climax so writing should be good otherwise peoples started to be bored though even on coursework help do the same thing for the students where it needs a learning point for everyone.
Shorts play have a good story but no good play but long story always lost the interest somehow need to be rejudge by the some peoples.
Elizabeth5

Postby spaces » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:39 am

One of the best animation movie. Love all the characters and very interesting movie to watch all time run 3
spaces

Return to The Incredibles