Freakazoid

Does Syndrome look like Freakazoid?

• Yes
  • No
  • Kind of, but not really

0 voters

Does Syndrome look like Freakazoid, with different colorations to you? I think Freakazoid looks like Dr. Drakken from Kim Possible and Syndrome mixed, even though Freakazoid happened long before either of those.

Swap his black suit and cape for Mr. Incredible’s red suit and I would say yes.

You know, I was viewing Freakazoid fan art yesterday, and I came to the same conclusion! What a coinkydink! :slight_smile:

Haha!! Thanks, guys. :smiley:

The only similarity I can catch between Freakazoid and Syndrome is the hair. But believe it or not, someone told me that the Incredibles Super Suits copied Freakazoid’s super suit.

Yep, that’s just what I said. Syndrome would be the hair, but The Incredibles’ suits are the same color and with a similar emblem on their chest (except for black gloves and boots instead of white), but that’s not in any way to assume that Brad Bird intentionally copied that show. Freakazoid! itself was in fact criticized for ripping off a similar looking comic book series called Madman back when the show was on.

Well, Superman is the only superhero that didn’t originally copy someone else, since he was the first. But I don’t think Brad intentionally copied…but, if he did, he picked a good one to copy :slight_smile:. I just wondered if anyone agreed… noone ever does…oh well.

This kind of reminds me of when I saw Bolt and people thought that the pigeons were designed after the ones from Animaniacs. Who knows, there probably are some fans of Spielberg animation working in Disney.

Penny on Bolt looks like Helen…wait, someone already said that :frowning:

I’m glad I’m not the only one. :wink:

Haha it’s funny how people notice the same things like that

I cant say I ever made that connection. Most likely because i’ve never seen an episode of Freakazoid, so that’s not something that would pop into my head. Now that I think about it, aside from the hair I’m not sure I see it. But whatever. To each his own.

I just think he looks like Mr. Incredible, Syndrome, and Dr. Drakken from Kim Possible all mixed together, whish is amazing!! :smiley:

Watch THIS! :wink:

Haha…best crossover ever :slight_smile: Just wish it was longer than 32 seconds…haha I love it!!!

That was really funny TDIT. Nice find!

I repeat. Best crossover EVER!!!

I disagree. I’ve seen better. BUt it’s still pretty funny.

Here’s a drawing I found on DeviantART:

I like it!! I don’t like the confrontational tone, however…