I Love Lotso Huggin Bear!!!!

Do You love Lotso Too?

• Yes!!!
  • No.

0 voters

I Love Lotso Huggin Bear!!!

Yes!!! And if I bought one I’d buy another. One to punch in the face for [spoil]his crimes[/spoil] in the movie, and one to hug and love forever…I’m evil like that.

I don’t love him, he’s not in my favorite character list. But I love the fact he smells like strawberries.

I hated his character in the film. Now I cringe at the smell of strawberries.

**Warning! Here be spoilers.

I think Mr. Pricklepants summed up Sunnyside and Lotso pretty well with this line:[spoil] “Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair, ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries!” Lotso is an absolutely deplorable character, with no redeeming features in my opinion. Woody and Buzz risk their lives to save his, and he leaves them and the others to die a horrible death in the incinerator; that’s not nice at all. His backstory was interesting and served to give the audience a slightly better understanding of why he feels the way he does, but it is in no way an excuse for his behaviour.[/spoil] He’s definitely on the top 3 most evil Pixar villains list. An absolutely horrible person/toy.

That said, he was my favorite character.

EDIT- Please use spoiler tags when revealing spoilers, as even though you’ve included a warning at the beginning of the post, someone still might accidentally come across the spoilers, so spoiler tags are best. Thanks!

-lizardgirl

Like I said in the other Lotso thread, I do like Lotso but that has less to do with his character and more with the inverted type casting from Pixar. He’s probably their most evil villain, and yet he’s a giant pink, plush teddy bear that smells of strawberries.

I think hes cute & lost in his own little world because of Daisy But hes evil! :smiling_imp: He almost killed my childhood. So I hate him

Well, the REAL thing you buy in stores is pretty awesome.

Though the one in the movie… man, what a censored

Not the movie 1!!!

EDIT- Please don’t use all caps in a post as that’s considered shouting, and please don’t copy and paste the same message over and over as that’s considered spamming. Thanks!

-lizardgirl

I thought Lotso was great in the movie but I don’t see me ever buying a stuffed bear.

Much like the Good Guy doll in Child’s Play, I love Lotso, as a toy, as one of a mass produced line of toys. [spoil]As seen with Daisy[/spoil]

But no, not the Lotso we see in the film. -Omar

Lotso is a pretty cute teddy bear. :slight_smile:

I love my Lotso bear… because he just wants to hug me! LOL!

I like the character development and backstory of the movie Lotso in the way that I like Quentin Tarrantino characters. It’s no one you would like in real-life or toy-life if you were another toy, but as a character he is very interesting, complex and fascinating to watch.

But my Lotso is just a cuddly, stuffed bear who smells of strawberries and likes to hug. :slight_smile:

He’s a great [spoil]villain,[/spoil] but I don’t love him considering all of the things he did. What I did love about him, though, was seeing [spoil] his backstory in that flashback- it explained a lot and seeing him snap like that made the audience realise why he was such damaged goods.[/spoil]

As a bit of a mind screw, I bought a Lots-O-Huggin Bear plush toy for my friend’s one year old son. He loves it right now but I can’t wait to see what happens when he gets older and eventually sees Toy Story 3, in excitement to see what movie his teddy bear starred in. So Best Case Scenario: he still loves the bear, believes that there’s no connection between his toy and the character on screen.

There’s no denying that, [spoil]he’s a seriously nasty piece of work…particularly since he had his shot at redemption and he so willingly and gleefully passed it up[/spoil]. Still, he’s a fun and fascinating character, largely because of what Pixar Builder said about him being such an inversion against type. Plus, he was splendidly voiced by Ned Beatty.

This pic sums up what I feel about him:

Ha, nice one xPixiexDustx! Is there really such a thing as strawberry shampoo?

Lotso the toy bear is only half of what he could be. Yep. Look at Chunk. You can make him happy or mean with just a flick. Can you do the same for Lotso? Noooo… you can’t. [spoil]And we all know why we want two faces, there is a villianous Lotso and the replacement - nice Lotso.[/spoil] Why didn’t they try to build in some face changing, hmmm?

Psst. What will happen in TS4 when the nice replacement Lotso finally gets donated to Sunnyside. How will the other toys initially react to him? Stay tuned…

i love him at first sight… then i love him more when i see the fake commercial with his theme song… then i love him even more when i was playing with the toy story collection version of him in toys r us, when he invited me to smell his fur… woohh!! it smells of strawberry~!!