Help Trying to Remeber a Old Rare Woody Doll

When i was About 5 I got a woody called Something like Tumbling talking woody and he came in a box that had him sitting on R C and i loved that toy but he got Lost when my family moved and i looked on ebay and i ca’t find him does anyone know about this tumbling talking woody if so Does anyone own one because my memorys fuzzy about this woody and i don’t really remeber his features other than Press his badge and he talks and he talks when his hat gets taken off (Probley inspiring Playtime woody released almost 10 years later)

I saw that in stores. It was Ride Em’ Woody or something similar. He was motion sensitive and had a sensor in his head and his bum. I found two side by side and kept banging them on the floor, til finally they both said, in unison, “Take me for a ride” which had me cracking up. I was 18 or 19 then. Oy

But yes, there was a toy like that; he was either Thinkway or Mattel and I can’t really remember, but he was a TS2 or TS and Beyond toy. He did have a hat recognition sensor- there’s a sticker on his head that covers up the sensor hole. His hat was packaged with him, but not on his head in the box.

He didn’t have a talking action when you pressed his badge- that would be Twice The Talking Sheriff Woody. Flip his badge one way, and he says I’m a toy, and phrases that talk about being played with; flip ihs badge the other way, and he talks about being a collectible. -Omar

It was defintly the Ride em woody cause he always said “take me for a ride” But unfortanly the Ride em woody is a very rare toy unlike the woody room guard which is all over ebay That everyone is scared of Mainly his maniacal Laugh lol

But yeah the ride em woody is the one i had i

i do remember a r.c. car with a built in woody on top… the one you had, was the woody made out of plastic?

i found a eBay page of what i had:
cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Toy-Story-RC … 4aa44d5e1e

Not that one It was a Woody doll sitting in a rc car Which was part of the box i can’t put pics up cuz I don’t know the Acual name

cgi.ebay.com/TOY-STORY-RC-AND-WO … 2eafa53891 ?

No dude, its a doll. Just woody. rc is just the box he came in. I had that doll

woody rc box by BPB4, on Flickr
is it this?, sorry for being late

That’s the one. He was indeed Tumblin’ Talkin’ Woody. He’s also on Ebay-

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 602_304652

-Omar