What Are You Most Excited For.

Well im thinking 2011 is going to be a great year for animated films but what are you most excited for.Heres a list of some upcoming films that i know of if anyone has any others for this year post it and ill add it to the list. :smiley:

Rango (Now Playing)
Rio (Now Playing)
Kung-Fu Panda 2 (Now Playing)
Gnomeo&Juliet (Now Playing)
Cars 2 (Now Playing)
Winnie The Pooh
The Adventures Of Tintin:The Secret Of The Unicorn
Happy Feet 2
Mars Needs Moms (Now Playing)
Arthur Christmas
Hoodwinked Too! Hood VS. Evil (Now Playing)
Puss In Boots

Brave

Monsters University

Rango looks so bizarre, itā€™s really got me interested! I think Iā€™m going to have to see that one for sure. Iā€™ll be at Cars 2 for opening weekend, but I havenā€™t gotten as pumped up for it (yet) as I have for some previous ones.

Honestly Iā€™m not very excited for any of them, but Rango looks good.

Winnie The Pooh, Rango, and Cars 2.
:smiley:
I love Winnie, I grew up watching the cartoons and reading the stories.

Rango looks awesome.

And nothing Pixar makes could suck. ;-p

Iā€™ll say Cars 2. Because thatā€™s the only movie on this list that is Pixar, and this topic is on the ā€œUpcoming Pixar filmsā€ section. :wink:

This should be moved to the animation section. But honestly, the film Iā€™m most excited for this year is Rio.

Cars 2 of course :smiley: I donĀ“t care about the other movies.

the animated films I am excited the MOST are CARS 2 and TINTIN !!!

bryanbmp I put Tintin on the list for you. :smiley:

Cars 2 and Monsters, Inc. 2, of course. I must continue my streak of seeing every Pixar movie in theaters. :smiley: And of course, I think both will be great.

Winnie the Pooh has me quite excited. I enjoy simpler movies too, and I will always love this series.

Rango and Rio interest me, theyā€™re shaping up to be very original and appealing movies, I think.
Iā€™m supporting KFP2 as well.

Those two, and KFP 2 are the only ones I care about.

Well was supposed to be what your most excited for this year but since so many people are excited for monsters inc. 2 ive added it to the list.So now its 2011 and 2012ā€¦ :smiley:

Cars 2 the most. But Iā€™m also a bit excited for Winnie the Pooh. :slight_smile:

Kung Fu Panda 2, and ummā€¦ yeah. Thatā€™s it.

I havenā€™t really checked out many of the other titles, but we donā€™t have money to go see tons of movies anyway, so right now the familyā€™s pick for the year is KFP2. :slight_smile:

little chef

Well, in that case, Monsters Inc 2!

THANK YOU :smiley:

MONSTERS Inc 2 for sure, but you guys are forgetting BRAVE

bryanbmp ive added Brave to the list now aswell.

THANKS, once again :smiley:

Happy Feet 2. You better add that to your first post YouAreAToy!!!. But Iā€™m really excited to see all of the animated films coming out in the next couple of years . . . in 3D of course. :sunglasses:

Where did that picture come from?

Wow that pic is awsome where did u find it?Also Ive added Happy Feet 2 to the list for you.