Pixar Planet

What animal is that?

Do you enjoy animation or are you in the business? Come here to talk about everything else in the animated world.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

What animal is that?

Postby David5 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:40 am

I hope you guys can help me. I think it's a pixars character but what animal is it supposed to be?

David5

Re: What animal is that?

Postby The Star Swordsman » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:57 am

This is Mort, he's a character from Dreamwork's Madagascar. He is not from a Pixar movie. But he sure looks adorable. Hope this helps.
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby somethingguy912 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:12 am

I think he's a young lemur, since he hangs out with much older lemur's in the island of Madagascar. They thrive normally around that island, and yes, this is a dreamworks character, not a pixar one.
somethingguy912
Master Scarer

Postby AbigailBrisbane » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:46 pm

I am glad that there are sites that help animals. Now in the world, we are facing a lot of cruelty to animals. About this, you can read examples of essays on our website https://tooly.io/cruelty-to-animals/. I hope that people will understand the extent of the problem and will actively struggle with the reasons for this attitude towards animals.
AbigailBrisbane

Postby Sally12 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:50 am

The predominant colour of plumage in parrots is green, though most species have some red or another colour in small quantities. Cockatoos, however, are predominately black or white with some red, pink, or yellow. baby african grey parrot for sale
Sally12
Ant

Return to Other Animation