La Citrouille Decorating Contest

My bad. :blush:

Anybody have any ideas yet? :smiley:

Two words- Randall pumpkin! :laughing: Dunno if it’s actually gonna be possible, though… :stuck_out_tongue:

I already know who I’m doing. It’s going to be a surprise, though. :smiley:

lizardgirl - Well, you’d have to get some cardboard and stick it to the pumpkin for those three sticking up things on Randall’s head. I’d love to see the finished product, though.

hah thats cool. My math teacher is a huge Pixar and Disney fan. The room is all decorated with Pixar stuff. And she announced to the class today that she has a pumpkin decorating contest every year. Very similar to this one; we can each decorate a pumpkin as a Pixar OR any Disney character. coool. Prize for that class is i think a giftcard or something. Maybe I can hit two squirrels with one stone
I’ll try to post a picture of the winning pumpkin of that contest later on

Oooh, that sounds really, realy cool right there Heimlich. Just like us I see.

Thanks! and also, I have another question. Does the prize also come with the 4 lithographs that comes with a pre-order from a Disney store?

An actual carved pumpkin is okay too right? Not just a painted one? I’m an old hand at fancy pumpkin carving, but I’ve yet to make my own design. I could take a stab at it this year. I want a Ratatouille DVD. :wink:

Sparky, yes, you can carve it or paint it. I shall wish you luck!

Welcome to PP by the way.

It does now! Heheheh. :wink:

~~=oP

Cool. I’m going to really try my best, now. :smiley:

Today marks the beginning of the last week of the contest. The deadline is November 1st at 6:00 PM ET.

Remember, the R1 Ratatouille DVD prize pack now includes the Disney Store exclusive lithograph set.

~~=oP

3 DAYS LEFT!

~~=oP

I’m carving mine tonight and will probably submit a photo tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see it Sparky.

Okay, entry sent. :slight_smile: I hope its okay that I’m going to go post it on my DA account and also on the pumpkin carving community I belong to as well…

Of course! Your entry is not restricted to this contest. :wink:

~~=oP

1 DAY LEFT!

~~=oP

I certainly hope you plan on posting some of the best ones to the board, PV. You can’t go hogging all the great pumpkin pics to yourself! :smiley:

What kind of person would I be? I like to treat, not trick. :wink:

~~=oP

…You did get my entry, right? (all paranoid) Lol, sorry.