La Citrouille Decorating Contest

lol. happy halloween everyone. Im excited to see the pumpkins.
I’d like for everyone, including me, to see all the pumpkin pictures entered into the contest. If there are lots, maybe they can be posted at another place like da, and then have a link to it.

I didn’t enter it into the contest, but here’s a pumpkin I did today.

:smiley:

That’s really neat, GD. Why didn’t you enter it?

Yeah, I think it did turn out pretty good. :smiley: Usually my projects like that are all botched up…

Well, I was going to enter something, and I kept racking my brain for an idea but couldn’t think of anything. But this was kinda last-minute, and I think the contest is closed.

I posted mine on DA, but here’s the image. :slight_smile:

I don’t think it is, but you’ll have to double-check.

That’s what PixarVixen said yesterday. Now whether or not that means it’s open through today or ends today, I have no idea.

Sparky - Whoa! Now that takes the cake! :sunglasses:

Well, it ends at 6pm ET (US time) on November 1st. You have to figure out if that has passed, though. I’m guessing it hasn’t…

You still have about 15 hours. =P

Okay, well looks like I added something up wrong. :confused:

Anyway, I’ll enter that pumpkin there, PixarVixen, if you don’t mind. Not to compare it with Sparky’s or anything, but just for the heck of it. :wink:

12 HOURS LEFT!

I have received both Sparky’s and rachelcakes’s pumpkin entries via email so far. Gasduude, if you intend on entering your pumpkin, you must follow the contest rules to make your entry official. :wink:

And for the future, I’m asking members not to actually post their contest entries, and before a contest ends, I might add. By doing so, you’re giving the competition a glimpse of what they’re up against. :stuck_out_tongue: When a contest is over and a winner has been decided, I’ll post all of the entries.

~~=oP

La Citrouille Decorating Contest is now closed. Thanks to those who participated! :smiley:

The winner will be announced on November 6.

~~=oP

Well I figured there was little difference between posting it over on DA and posting it here, as anyone can go look at my DA account, you know? In any case I figured it was close enough to the deadline to not worry about it. :wink:

YAYYY PUMPKINS! cant wait to see em. Oh can you tell us how many were entered. I’ll guess 15…? idk lol

I shall wait on tenderhooks to hear who the winner is! :wink:

Gasduude - Wow. That’s pretty cool! Such a neat idea, too.

Sparky - Dang. I want it…

– Mitch

Good luck to all who participated.

I present all of the qualifying pumpkin entries:

Lightning McQueen by Evan M.

Buzz Lightyear by Nete P.

Nemo by Eric H.

Edna Mode by rachelcakes1985

[size=167]And the winner is…[/size]

Remy by Sparky

Félicitations for winning La Citrouille Decorating Contest, Sparky! I will mail your prize pack tomorrow.

Thanks to everybody who participated! :slight_smile:

~~=oP

Really? D= But that Edna Mode is awesome!!

Well…thank you. I feel bad though, I’m brand new here, I didn’t mean to snipe the prize out from anybody or anything, you guys don’t know me from a hill of beans, lol…

Thank you! I’m really surprised.

All of those pumpkins are absolutely gorgeous! They’re all so unique! Congratulations, Sparky! :smiley:

Those are all so awesome! Congrats to the winner!