Little things in Pixar films that make you laugh :)

Awww. I love Mater and Lightning’s relationship in general.

^Actually sometimes reminds me of one of my friends and I.

Yes, that line is great. I like how they reference it in Cars 2.

Can you remind me how they referenced it?

During Mater’s telephone conversation with Francesco, he says something along the lines of “dump trucks is so dumb!”

How about when Mater calls Francesco “Mr. San Francisco”?

You know, from the scene with the phone conversation?

:laugh:

You know what Pixar film made me laugh?

Monsters University. If I’m ranking Pixar movies based solely on comedy, I’d probably put Toy Story and Monsters University at the top.

It was a pretty good film in the comedic respect.

I think it was on the same level as the original on that side of things.

I thought the opening scene of MU with the pigeon was funny.

Yes, I thought that was a very clever opening!

Monsters University was very funny. Personally, my favorite funniest films were Toy Story 2 and Cars 2. I think Monsters University is possibly as funny. Most of them can make me crack up hard, but it seems to be an unwritten rule that the films are funnier the second time around (the 2 movies, in my book).

Hilarious scenes include:

-the pigeon
-“We carpool…we’re cousins!” - Mike
-“Hahaha, please don’t call me Karen”. - Karen
-Improv monster messing up
-“A bunch of people went to the hospital last year!” - Vice President
-Art
-Chet
-“Hehe, that’s what I thought” - Sulley
-“Pull out the couch cushions, 'cause we’re gonna build a fort!” - Squishy
-“Yup, I wanna touch 'em!” - Art
-When the characters puffed up, even though it was sad too
-“I can’t feel my anything!” - Squishy
-Terri and Terry Perry dance-distracting the librarian
-Art distracting the librarian
-“We’re OK! We’re OK!”- Oozma Kappa
-Squishy dancing
-despite when paint fell on our heroes, the picture looked like the cutiest Anime thing ever - especially Art!
“I can’t go back to jail!” - Art
-“Oh yeah, I want a piece of that action!” - Art
“But I love him!”
“You’re lame!”
-Squishy scaring the robot child
-“I didn’t even bring a pencil on the first day of class” - Sulley
-Roz
-“And if Dean Hardscrabble can’t see that, she can just…!”-Sulley
-Yeti
-oh gosh, and like a thousand other scenes were pretty darn funny but this post would never end! 8D

^Ohhh just reading that list made me get the giggles… X3

Guys ,I saw MU again tonight with my friend. And we were both in tears from laughing, especially at the Oozma Kappa scenes!

holy cow you guyssss y’all know the part with Ms. Squibbles [spoil]that part with the tunes omgFGH (spoilery idk its a gif of that bit)[/spoil]

I swear I laughed for like two minutes straight, my sister had to tell me to be quiet because the whole theater was quiet after that except for me still laughing wow even just thinking about it I feel like I’m gonna laugh.

this happened both times I went to see it and the second time we went I busted out laughing even before she pulled up with them in the van I just omg wow

I could list so many, many hilarious things about MU but I’ll just leave you with that for now.

little chef

^That part was hilarious!! 8D You actually got me laughing right now, too! When I saw MU, there was a pretty good crowd, and I think I was laughing more often than anyone else… but did I care? Noooope. :mrgreen:
Glad to see this thread’s doing well! :slight_smile:

No dude, I know what you mean. my friend has a very rowdy laugh. And she could not stop laughing at every single thing Art said, and the majority of the other OK scenes. She was crying and other people in the theatre were getting annoyed, but she couldn’t help it.

She laughed at teh scene you mentioned. But she ESPECIALLY could not contain herself at [spoil]“I Can’t go back to Jail”[/spoil] and she cracked up at the OK sign at the Frat house. And Mrs Squibbles laundry dance.

I think one of my favorite parts is:

[spoil]Art: Out of all the sewer on campus, this one has always been my favorite
Terry: Art, you’ve been here before?
Art: I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE YOU KNOW[/spoil]

I saw Monster’s University on Sunday, and whilst it wasn’t as funny as the first movie (in my opinion) it had lots of good bits (some you’ve already mentioned). I really liked Mrs Squibbles’s [spoil]tunes[/spoil] and Terri and Terry’s introduction scene: [spoil]“You should wake up embarrassed!”[/spoil]

Yes, Terri and Terry are amazing.

I remember laughing so hard when I went to see Monsters University, my sister told me to be quiet. :laughing:

Haha, I can relate. The people sitting next to my friend and I weren’t happy with us. We couldn’t help it!