Pixar Summer Internship 2015

I don’t know about that. I just know the earlier I apply, the earlier I get a response. Mind you, its only been a “no” so far.

@TeaBat, I only applied to the story internship but I turned my submission in Feb 4.

Huh. Maybe they do the apps differently this year. I applied for the production near the end of February. But the application is a lot different, no portfolio.

You hear anything yet?

hey guys, anybody else having trouble logging in to the system?
I keep getting this error.

I am too. Maybe website maintenance?

They definitely did something with the website because 11am pacific time 3/7/15 right now and animation, editorial, and story opened up again. Also can’t login or apply to any positions. Publicity finally closed out though.

good to know other people are experiencing this error.
I guess its maintenance or something. I can’t even login anymore.
anyone been able to login yet?

Anyone else have missing positions and old dates/times (for last updated) when they log in now? I’m hoping this clears up tomorrow, being that internships that have ended already are still up.

Hi everyone!

I’ve been reading all the posts from this year and last year (like I don’t have any schoolwork to do xD)
Did any one apply for the animation internship?

Does anybody has any troubles logging in to see the status of your application?
friday evening there was no problem, since saturday I couldn’t log in and since yesterday I keep receiving the next message:

“Error: Invalid Data. Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Invalid or incomplete password.
Email address and/or password you’ve specified do not match our records.”

It’s like I don’t exist in their database… And I applied 2/27/2015.
Is there anyone with the same problem? :smiley:

Hey man, welcome :slight_smile:

Yeah, we have all been experiencing the same error message.
Its the weekend now, so they probably don’t have anybody working on it now.
So I think tomorrow they will fix it.

Good luck and nice to have you here!

Their site goes down on the 2nd Sunday of each month for maintenence. I checked this morning and it’s all back. My status even updated again, 3/9/2015 @7:23 am but that may be because they updated the whole site for maintenence.

Anyone else?

Nope :frowning:
I am still getting the invalid data error.
I’ll check in another couple hours.

Still getting the error message here :frowning:

Good to hear this happening to you guys as well.

I’m still getting the error message, I’ll check back in a few hours

How’s the waiting going? I know it’s only been a week, but this is nerve-wracking!

I’m not getting the error message anymore, but I still see all the internships that have ended already. Has anyone contacted recruiting? Maybe its an error after the update?

It’s such a release to hear I’m not the only one! xD
And the waiting… Don’t tell me about it!
It has been de longest week of my life :')
I don’t know about you guys, but since I clicked the submit button, I’ve been in an emotional roller coaster!
One moment I’m like ‘it’s gonna be fine!’ and the next I’m like ‘OMFG! What did I do? Why did I do that? Am I crazy?!’
Then I bitchslap myself and I’m okay xD
What about you guys?

Damn! I still get the error message!

Really? Odd. Maybe that a good thing. The way the website is displaying is stressing me out!

Does anyone else still see the old internships up?

I do, but it’s probably a mistake. If they had extended the deadline there would be a new one, on the information it still says March 1st

It’s back again an without update…

If I feel my work is not good enough I go back to the portfolio I sent in 2008 and realize there’s some progress happening each year hehe!