Pixar In-Jokes

Ok - here’s the official thread to

share all of your Ratatouille sightings of A-113, the Pizza Planet truck and anything else you

find.

Here’s what I’ve got so far.

1. [spoil]The afformentioned appearance of Bomb

Voyage as a street mime.[/spoil]

1. [spoil]The afformentioned shotgun shells named

Cheney.[/spoil]

1. and while this may not technically be a Pixar joke, I couldn’t help but

notice that [spoil]one of the liscence plates had the letters “BN” in the middle of it -

these are of course my initials! =D (Brandon Neeld)[/spoil]

Anybody else got more? Everything

was going by so fast and the pace was unbelievable that it was almost imposible to see a lot of things esp. cars,

liscense plates, written words, etc.

I noticed the first one, which made me chuckle! But omg, #2? Seriously? That’s

hilarious!! I was trying to spot the Pizza Truck, but those car scenes went pretty quickly… eheh.

1. “A-113” is on

[spoil]Gits tag.[/spoil]

1. Linguini wares [spoil]TI

boxers[/spoil].

1. Anton Ego’s typewriter looks like a [spoil]skeleton

face[/spoil].

1. Anton Ego’s office is in the shape of a

[spoil]coffin[/spoil].

1. LMAO! Yes I noticed that

but wasn’t 100% sure so I didn’t mention it. I actually have a pair of those LOL

1. Actually it’s his

office.

Aggie - Yep it was there - and until somebody gives me a better

explanation I’m claiming it - I wish I knew what the numbers with it were.

I decided to look at the in-jokes just to find any TI references. I am glad I did. Now, I got

a couple more things to add to my list. Thanks Dash and JV.

I just remembered another one.

1. When Skinner is looking though his letters, you can

see a [spoil]Roz stamp.[/spoil]

JV - (On number five…) That was absolutely hilarious. I was crackin’ up…

:laughing:

I really didn’t catch any references, with the exception of:

[spoil]Git’s tag

saying A113.[/spoil]

And even then, I didn’t pay close attention to it and just shrugged it

off as a random number. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was more interested in the story, really… :wink:

I’ll see if I can put on a list of TI things I see when

I watch the movie. If I have to, I’ll resort to bringing paper and pencils to the movie. Then people will really

think I am a nerd.

Go ahead… I’ve heard of other shows with devoted message boards that have put nods to prominent members in the show. Most notably was the show MXC, which used the name of our Yahoo! Group founder in the show… maybe this is the start of something! If anyone sees a KE, let me know. :stuck_out_tongue:

KE - Ahh! MXC made a reference to your Yahoo! Group founder? That’s hilarious! I really should watch that show more often so that I can try to catch any more references (should they appear). I used to watch it constantly; I laughed my head off…

But I’m getting off-topic. Heheh.

Next time I watch the film I’ll see if I can spot…

[spoil]…Bomb Voyage, since I now know that he’s in there.[/spoil]

Am I the only one who didn’t notice [spoil]Bomb Voyage???[/spoil]

JesusFreak -

[spoil]I didn’t notice him either, so you’re not alone. And we have to wait a whole 'nother two weeks to see the film again so that we can spot him. :stuck_out_tongue: [/spoil]

[spoil] Yup…That, and the Pizza Planet truck! I didn’t even bother to search when i saw it the first time. :stuck_out_tongue:[/spoil]

Yeah, same here I didn’t even care to look for hidden stuff the 1st time, but the 2nd time I watched it, I looked a little bit harder for hidden stuff. :smiley: :wink:

Can someone post me a list of what TI things I should be looking for? I know i am going to miss a bunch of them and some just might catch me off guard.

The Star Swordsman - Dash and JV listed most, if not all, of The Incredibles references in the film, but here is a short compilation of what you should hunt for:

[spoil]1. Bomb Voyage as a street mime.

1. Linguini’s “Incredibles” underwear/pants.[/spoil]

I could have sworn that I saw one more “Incredibles” reference in the film (something to do with Bob Parr, I believe), but I forgot what it was! :unamused:

Well, thanks anyways Mitch. I’ll have TI on my mind when i wattch so i just might be able to find something that most people missed.

1. The Pizza Planet truck can be seen
    [spoil]in the background of the “Skinner chasing Remy” scene when Skinner falls off the boat and into the water you can see the truck driving over the bridge.[/spoil]

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: THANK YOU JV!!! I had a feeling it would’ve been seen during that scene. :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here, that’s why I looked so hard to find it.