Metaboarding

Masterweaver, teller of tales and bard of awesomeness, was a bit curious. Pixar Planet seemed a nice place and all, but all people ever did was… talk. Talk and talk and talk. Talk was all well and good, but seriously, there was more to life then talk…

So he’d purchased an empty lot, nerfmanced himself a building, and started a combination pizzeria, dance floor, and arcade. Albeit, he was the only staff, and the only arcade was Ms. Pac-Man, and let’s face it the dance floor was about as big as six outhouses, but still.

Now he waited. The black leather robe eyelessly stared at the door, willing customers to come, willing somebody to take notice of his shop, willing somebody to do something other then talk…

(THIS IS A BOARD RP. JOIN AT WILL.)

This is a game right? If so, I’m going to move it to the more appropriate section.

(It’s more of a community hangout for… stuff…)

I don’t get it. Could you explain it to me in detail please?

(…)

Masterweaver rapped his sleeve against the counter impatiently. So far, a few people had come and looked at the establishment, but nobody had actually entered. The pizza was getting cold…

I don’t know about you. But it looks like a RP to me.

Remy14 busts door open "Now looky ‘ere… is this some kinda game or what? If so, I’d like some of that thar pizza! I reckon’ this is a fancy place indeedy!

May I inquire as to how one makes such a place? Or, perhaps, a price for said establishment. I won’t brag, but I’d like to purchase some shares if I may. For this is nicely built and sturdy, for it must be to hold such an outrageous amount of people. Indeed your handy-work goes unnoticed no more! Hats off to you sir!"

Remy14 proceeded to sit at a table and request some pizza from Masterweaver, who glared back at him in amazement. Almost as if someone had finally taken notice of his establishment.

“Game? This isn’t a game, this is business!”

The robe quickly whipped back to the kitchen, snatched up a pizza, and set it down on the table. “That will be about… fifteen BnL credits, please. I’m still not sure as to the monetary exchange used here…”

Weaver sat down. “Incidentally, I’m the only staff here. We are hiring, but right now our income is zilch, so no pay until next week. Maybe.”

“Hmm… no pay, eh? Well, I’m pretty set for cash right now so why not give me a shot? I’d be happy to work for free.”

pays 15 credits

Remy14 proceeds to take a slice and begins eating.
munching on pizza “So tell me… what exactly is this place? A pizzeria? Or more of a diner of some sort? Plus, I see a dance floor over there, and it’s mighty big.”

Rachel takes out a BNL lighter and tries to set Masterweaver on fire

TSS comes in and brings in a tub of Ice just incase Masterweaver gets himself burned.

Suddenly, there’s a bright flash out of nowhere, and dust flies around like smoke. As it clears, Bright dot-dasher steps out and looks around curiously. “Wrong address, I think,” she mumbles, and is about to teleport away when she stops herself.
“I think I could stay a bit,” she says. “I could use some food. Hey, it’s pretty cool in here…”
She smiles and relaxes on a seat. “I’ve been doing a lot of work lately, and a little break would do me some good.”
As she waits for someone to notice her, she takes out a notebook and jots down something…

“WILL YOU PEOPLE USE THE FRONT DOOR?!”

The robe slapped away Rachel’s lighter. “Please, not now.”

Then he turned to the assembled crowd. “I’m sorry I don’t have an official teleporter in here yet, but that doesn’t mean you can just beam in at any moment! You could have killed somebody! And, quite frankly, I don’t think anybody here’s a necromancer, so that’s a pretty bad thing.”

Masterweaver deflated. “Right. Sorry for the outburst. Now, anyone want to dance? Order pizza? Play a game? This man–” he puts his sleeve on Remy’s shoulder-- “has just been promoted to cook. And seriously, don’t set me on fire. Limbo knows I’ve had that happen too many times to count…”

Oh, man, tears were coming out of my eyes from laughing so hard at your last post, Masterweaver. 8D Ok, I’ll use the door…

Rachel opens the door of the pizza shop as a little bell above the door frame chimes to let the owners know of her entry. Passing by a black robe floating in the shop (which was quite strange, but anyway) and a teenage boy wearing some sort of superhero costume, she ordered a pizza. No time to wait in line, her stomach was grumbling.

“Hey, chef Remy! Yeah, I’ll just have the usual: a thin-slice margherita pizza with a bottle of Coke. And extra cheese.”

I really hope I have enough BnL credits, my job at the animation studio down the road doesn’t begin until next week. Eh, maybe while I’m waiting I’ll dance a bit to the funky Polish folk music they’re playing at this Italian pizzaria.

dances

bows “Thank you sir for the promotion! I shall try not to disappoint you… or set you on fire.”

Remy begins work on rachel’s pizza when after 45 minutes of preparation realizes that he doesn’t have any flour.

grumbles Remy proceeds buying some more flour and continues work on said delicacy. *murmurs…“People… don’t… use… doors… haha…” *Once the pizza is made, he slaps it down on the table in front of rachel.

"Thar ya go. That’ll be 14 BnL credits. Stares at rachel for over 5 minutes then adds… “Uhh… y-you gonna eat all that? C-cuz it’s pretty big and uhh… I gotz me a dog at home and he’s big. Like seriously. He’s not like normal size here. We’re talking like… at least 3 in. off the ground. It’s a huge dog man! DON’T YOU GET IT?”
twitches

big man walks up “Hey where’d you want those rat droppings?”
Remy: “Oh, uhh… over there’s fine.”

“Anyway… anybody else got an order for me?”

“Okay, okay, next time I’ll use the front door Mr. Masterweaver. Just chill. I didn’t plan on popping in, you know. It was an accident,” Bright dot-dasher says
cooly.
“Hey, Remy14, I’ll have a thin-crust small combo pizza, with no onions and no olives, and lemonade with ice, please. Oh, and I have a coupon…”

Instead of joining in dancing, Bright dot-dasher just sits patiently at a booth, writing/drawing more top-secret stuff in her notebook. Then she takes out her hi-tech cell phone to text a message to some other Pixar Planeteers, inviting them to come over.
“I’m just here for a quick stop,” she adds. “But it’s a rather nice set up here. I might visit often.”

“Coupon…? I don’t remember issuing coupons…”

The robe shrugged. “Right. Sorry. Um… yes.” This was going alright. So long as the customers flowed in, he’d keep the business running–

“Hey whoa whoa! What are with the rat droppings, eh?”

“Well, I just got this order–”

“Sure ya did. Look, pal, we’re a pizzeria, not a toxic dump! Throw those in the toilet…”

Pewpewpew5522 enters through the wall, leaving a large hole.

“OH YEAH!” he exclaimed as he proceeded to order some pizza.

“Masterweaver’s not gonna be happy about that hole,” Bright dot-dasher warns.

lizardgirl walks in through Pewpewpew5522’s hole, wondering why the front door is such a strange shape.

Then she sees a strange floating robe, and thinks it would be a good idea to touch it and prod it a bit.

“Ooh, velvety soft…”