12 Day's Of Christmas ( Pixar Editon)

Last year I made a short version of The Night Before Christmas. I’m thinking of making a full version one day. I decided to do another Christmas post this year. I will be doing the 12 Days of Christmas but with Pixar Characters. I hope you like it

Here’s my Night Before Christmas from last year.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7799&hilit=+night+before+christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a Snipe in a pear tree

On the Second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Two Giant Wall-es and a Snipe in a pear tree.

On the Third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Three Piston Cups, Two Giant Wall-es and a Snipe in a pear tree.

On the Forth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Four bowls of soup, Three Piston cups, Two Giant Wall-es and a Snipe in a pear tree

On the Fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Five superheroes, Four Bowls of Soup, Three Piston Cups, Two Giant Wall-es and a Snipe in a pear tree

On the Sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Six Squeeze Aliens, Five Super heroes, Four Bowls of Soup, Three Piston Cups, Two Giant Wall-es and a Snipe in a pear tree

On the Seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Seven Closet Doors, Six Squeeze Aliens, Five Superheroes, Four Bowls of Soup, Three Piston Cups, Two Giant Wall-es and a Snipe in a pear tree

On the Eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Eight Sea Turtles, Seven Closet Doors, Six Squeeze Aliens, Five Superheroes, Four Bowls of Soup, Three Piston Cups, Two Giant Wall-es and a Snipe in a pear tree

On the Ninth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Nine Woody tapes, Eight Sea Turtles, Seven Closet Doors, Six Squeeze Aliens, Five Superheroes, Four Bowls of Soup, Three Piston Cups, Two Giant Wall-es and a Snipe in a pear tree

On the Tenth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Ten Spy Gadgets, Nine Woody tapes, Eight Sea Turtles, Seven Closet Doors, Six Squeeze Aliens, Five Superheroes, Four Bowls of Soup, Three Piston Cups, Two Giant Wall-es and a Snipe in a pear tree

On the Eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Eleven Barbie Dolls, Ten Spy Gadgets, Nine Woody tapes, Eight Sea Turtles, Seven Closet Doors, Six Squeeze Aliens, Five Superheroes, Four Bowls of Soup, Three Piston Cups, Two Giant Wall-es and a Snipe in a pear tree

On the Twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Twelve Working Ants Eleven Barbie Dolls, Ten Spy Gadgets, Nine Woody tapes, Eight Sea Turtles, Seven Closet Doors, Six Squeeze Aliens, Five Superheroes, Four Bowls of Soup, Three Piston Cups, Two Giant Wall-es and a Snipe in a pear tree!

Hope you liked it. I liked writing it. Merry Christmas to everyone

Haha, I love this! It’s clever!

Haha, nice! Great job! :smiley: I especially loved the part with “three Piston Cups” and “two giant Wall-Es”. :-D)

Oh, and I’m guessing this was intentional, but I noticed you actually posted it on the twelfth day before Christmas. 8D [size=60]Though I think the “12 days of Christmas” actually originated as the 12 days after Christmas between it and the Epiphany.[/size] :unamused: :wink:

Tht was clever. I’ve done something like that before, but it was Incredibles themed.

I love how you still kept “Snipe in a pear tree” as the first day. :smiley:

Well what else what I use?

Thanks guys.

Wow, that’s awesome David!! I love your holiday poems.

Thank you Virginia.