2012: The Best Year in Film Industry???

Ooh, i want to see the movie premieres on December 21st 2012! Possibly going downhill i suspect?

Yes!

Haha, I wonder if the 21st is on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. That’d be an interesting day to see a movie! Even if the world doesn’t end that day, I’m still staying home. Because some people will be crazy that day for sure out of fear or the unkown. I’d rather be inside safe!

As long as you can die in the comfort of your own home, movie times is for me!

If the world does end, i’ll look to Wall-E and Resident Evil for survival tips!

The Lorax will be something, I suppose. Another stab at movie companies trying to get people to care about the environment, which Pixar failed to do with Wall-E.

Gone is scheduled to come out, which I believe is the Gone from the wonderful series by Michael Grant. I want to find out if that will work.

Maybe The Giver will FINALLY come out, after only years and years of it being promised? They said 2008, then 2009, then this year, now next year…

No Harry Potter films coming out next year…they should’ve waited to release the last film till 2012…then again, maybe not, because it would’ve had to compete with so many other highly anticipated films…

Um…did anyone mention that Titanic is being released in 3D in 2012, yet?

The Expendables 2 is also coming out…or at least is planned to…I don’t care for the Expendables, but it’s a sequel, so some people must want to see it.

Also, there are other films that are likely to attract a fair amount of attention to. The Hunger Games and Life of Pi are both books that are planned to be made into films released in 2012. They are both very famous and will probably attract the fans of the books as well as people who have heard of the books but can’t bother to read them…

Lone Rager by Disney, Starring Johny Depp and Director Gore Verbinski is also scheduled for this year

Wait, how is Reboot Ralph not mentioned in the first post? I want to see Reboot Ralph more than any other upcoming film, except for Cars 2.

Also, does the final American Pie movie not qualify?

Might as well get this old thread going again considering 2012 is coming mighty fast!

I think between them,

The Hobbit*
The Dark Knight Rises*
Brave* (Pixar always brings in a load of money)
The Amazing Spiderman
Bond 23/Skyfall
The Expendables 2
Ice Age 4
and The Avengers*

Will bring in an insane amount of money. Alot of the, especially the * ones, are already stirring alot of talk on the Internet and are getting hyped up a lot.

The three films I’m hoping to see next year are Brave, The Avengers, and The Dark Knight Rises. I expect Brave to make alot of money overseas due to the Scottish setting. Those films usually catch on over there.

The ones I am expecting the most are:

[size=150]
5. The Avengers
4. The Hobbit Part 1
3. John Carter
2. Brave

1. The Dark Knight Rises[/size]

Looking forward to The Muppets (comes out in Febuary here!), The Lorax, Brave, John Carter, Wreck-It Ralph, The Hobbit and The Dark Knight Rises. :slight_smile:

Some films that I’m anticipating next year.

1. Brave
  2. The Avengers
  3. The Dark Knight Rises
  4. The Amazing Spiderman
  5. The Hunger Games
  6. Wreck-It Ralph
  7. John Carter

how on earth could I forget about FINDING NEMO in 3D???

FIX IT:

[size=150][b]6. The Avengers
5. The Hobbit Part 1
4. Finding Nemo 3D
3. John Carter
2. Brave

1. The Dark Knight Rises[/b][/size]

Brave, and the Avengers. I’m not interested in any others ?I know of.

The Hunger Games looks so good based on the trailer, surprisingly. I’m excited to see it.

I also want to see:

• Brave
  • Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax
  • John Carter (not actually excited judging by the trailers… :frowning: )
  • The Amazing Spider-Man
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • Paranorman
  • Frankenweenie
  • Wreck-It Ralph
  • Django Unchained

there has only been one, but tomorrow a new tralier will be launched, so excited

Oh, I didn’t know this! I definitely want to see more. The first trailer was dull, and I have been looking forward to seeing Stanton do live-action stuff.

I know I posted here a while ago but I’m gonna post again.

1. The Cabin In The Woods
  2. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
  3. Men In Black 3
  4. Paranorman
  5. Brave
  6. The Hobbit There And Back Again
  7. The Hunger Games
  8. The Amazing Spider-Man
  9. The Avengers
  10. The Dark Knight Rises

Takes a deep breath…Goon and War Horse which i’ve already seen, Tatsumi, A Monster In Paris, Women In Black, Man on a Ledge, The Muppets, The Descendants (these films haven’t come out here yet), Beauty and the Beast 3D, Gone, The Lorax, John Carter, Raven, The Hunger Games, Pirates! Band of Misfits, The Avengers, The Men In Black 3, Prometheus, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Brave, The Dark Knight Rises, Paranorman, Finding Nemo 3D, Frankenweenie, Skyfall, Wreck-It Ralph, Lincoln and of course, The Hobbit.

I wouldn’t call this year the “best” year for films but this year looks promising.

I want to see:

-The muppets
-War horse
-Brave
-Men in black 3
-Finding nemo 3D
-Madagascar 3 :blush:
-The avengers(possibly)

Anyone know if or when From up on poppy hill will be released?