25 Days of Christmas!

Ellie-jessie-eve, on December 15th, we’ve got Disney’s Prep & Landing at 8/7c, followed by Finding Nemo at 8:30/7:30c! I love Finding Nemo (and everything else Pixar!) so I’m really excited to see Prep & Landing again! It’s Christmas Eve from the Elves’ perspective, and it’s wonderful! Has anyone else seen it already?

Yes, Finding Nemo for the win! I haven’t seen Prep and Landing, but I’m going to watch it this year. I’m interested to hear Michael Giacchino’s score!

Last night ABC Family played Jim Carrey’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas. That’s my favorite Christmas movie! My sister and I had a great time watching it!

Um, I’m so watching all that Pixar stuff. I love that Wall-E and the Toy Story movies are finally receiving due screen time, like The Incredibles. I was so happy when you guys played Snow White & the 7 Dwarves, and Beauty and the Beast. <3 I love Princess Movies. :slight_smile:

EJE; Prep and Landing is super cute, and (drumroll) directed by John Lasseter, and features Dave Foley’s voice!! I get the feeling you’d love it. :wink:

Hope you all enjoyed Harry Potter Weekend! I agree IncredigirlVirginia, John Lasseter movies are so great! This week we have some more really fun films, starting tonight with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the Island of Misfit Toys at 7pm/6c followed by Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory at 8:30/7:30c! Do any of you guys like the Rankin-Bass (stop motion) movies?

Nothing says Merry Christmas like Harry Potter. “IM GONNA KILL HIM.”

YD I saw the Prince Caspian -Narnia on yesterday >> i need to listen to my book so i can know what happens before i was Dawn Treader YD my favorite book though i think was The Horse and His Boy >> i love C.S. Lewis YDD
I’m looking forward to some Disney movies on ^^ and some musicals YDD

The Harry Potter marathon was Ammaaaaazing!

I love their old cartoons!! I missed the Misfit Toys. :frowning:

Ellie-jessie-eve, glad you enjoyed the HP marathon! IncredigirlVirginia, you’ll definitely want to tune in Thursday for a night full of Rankin-Bass fun starting at 6/5c, including Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town and The Year Without a Santa Claus. khstar, I’m glad to hear you are excited for the Disney movies – so am I! You’ll definitely want to check out Donald’s Snow Fight and Disney’s Toy Tinkers at 7:30/6:30c this Thursday, December 9. I’ll keep everyone updated on the rest of the Disney and Pixar films – are there any other holiday movies you are excited for? If you want more ways to get in to the Christmas spirit, make sure you check out our website. We have our blog, Daily Jingle, for holiday tips, a great gift guide, games, and more! I’d love to hear what you guys think!

I know it’s a long shot, but is there any chance they’ll show A Bug’s Life? I own the DVD, but I’ve never seen it broadcast on TV.

I’ve seen them play A Bug’s Life on Disney Channel several times before, never on ABC Family though, sadly.

I remember ABC showing A Bug’s Life many, many years ago.

Oh, really? Well, I feel bad now. I thought they hadn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry guys, A Bug’s Life isn’t on the 25 Days of Christmas schedule this year. But thank you so much for requesting it – we’ll keep it in consideration for next year! Hope you guys get to watch Donald’s Snow Fight tonight at 7:42/6:42c and Disney’s Toy Tinkers at 7:53/6:53c. I can’t wait to hear what you think of them!

I keep on forgetting to watch. I can’t watch it tonight but maybe tomorrow

Ah, well, that’s okay. ABL isn’t my favorite, it’s just very over looked.

Snake&Robot, I’m sorry that you missed last night’s Disney specials! Did anyone else see them? What did you think of Donald’s Snow Fight and Toy Tinkers? We also have some great full holiday movies on our website if you are interested (for free!). Don’t forget to tune-in all weekend long for more wonderful Christmas movies. The Santa Clause is on tonight at 8/7c. Saturday is full of super-fun holiday movies, like Jack Frost and Snow. And on Sunday, we’ve got the premiere of Christmas Cupid, an ABC Family original movie starring Christina Milian, Ashley Benson (Hanna in Pretty Little Liars) and Chad Michael Murray! I’m really excited for this one. Do you guys have any other plans for getting in the Christmas spirit this weekend?

I watched the Disney 'toons. I loved Donald’s Snow Fight(his nephews are so mischevious!), but I loved Toy Tinkers more! I like Chip and Dale a lot. I even have a stuffed Dale in my Disney plush collection. <3

Chip and Dale are champions of awesomeness! Haha

^ Agree completely :stuck_out_tongue:

My mom’s watching the Snow movies. She’s such a sucker for Rom Coms…

I’m excited for Disney/Pixar week. <3

(eje, at the Christmas party at my church, I got a stuffed Grinch. Thought you ought to know :stuck_out_tongue: )