25 Days of Christmas!

Virginia: What! That’s awesome, you’re so lucky! Hehee, I’m glad you thought of me!

Yeah, I thought you’d think it awesome. Don’t get me wrong; I love him!! I just knew you would as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw a commercial on TV tonight for the Pixar week on ABC Family! Amazingness!

I’ve been watching all the specials, and I have all next week’s stuff except the movies I have set to record. I don’t like all these silly rom coms, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish I had full cable in my room so I could watch ABC Family, but at the moment I can only watch whatever comes on regular ABC. I did get to watch Prep & Landing again the other day, though, and really enjoyed it. Easily one of my favorite modern Christmas specials. Does anyone know if the score is available anywhere?

Prep and Landing is the only post 2000 Christmas cartoon I can sit through. It’s so Pixary, even if it was produced by Disney. I guess John Lasseter is the explanation. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aww, not “The Spongebob Squarepants” Christmas special?

I haven’t seen it. Don’t watch enough tV to know it existed. : / I’ll check up on it, though. :slight_smile:

IncredigirlVirginia, I’m so glad you liked Toy Tinkers! I agree, it was so cute and Chip and Dale are so fun! I hope your mom liked Snowglobe – did you watch some of it with her? What did you think? Bryko614, I’m glad you enjoyed Prep & Landing too! I’ll see if I can find the score for you. A Grinch stuffed animal sounds amazing and like the perfect accompaniment to watching some Dr. Seuss films tonight! The Cat in the Hat is on at 6/5c, followed by Dr. Seuss’ Pontoffel Pock, Where Are You? and The Grinch Grinches The Cat in the Hat, and finishes with Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas at 8/7c! I’m thrilled that you guys are all excited for Disney/Pixar week!! We’ve got Prep & Landing and Finding Nemo Tomorrow, The Incredibles on Thursday, Wall-E is on Friday, and Toy Story all weekend! Which one are you the most excited for?25

I’m most excited for Finding Nemo (because I dont’ have the DVD), Prep and Landing (because I haven’t seen it) and How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Because the Grinch is awesome!)

I’m recording all the Dr. Seuss, and Prep & Landing!! I <3 my DVR system, because I can miss stuff, and watch it anyway!! Haha.

No, we didn’t watch SnowGlobe. We watched both Snow movies, and yes, we both liked them. :slight_smile: I’m excited for Disney/PIXAR week, but I’m not recording the movies, because I have all those. I really love all this Christmas stuff. :slight_smile:

Ellie-jessie-eve, you are right – the Grinch IS awesome! Can’t wait to hear what you think of Prep & Landing! Who watched the Grinch last night? What’s your favorite part? And don’t forget, the Disney/Pixar fun kicks off tonight at 6/5c with Pixar Short Films, followed by Disney Prep & Landing at 8/7c, then Finding Nemo at 8:30/7:30c!

I watched the Grinch. My favorite part is when Martha May leaves the mayor for the Grinch. <3

I don’t have a favorite part of the Grinch, how could I ever choose? Let’s just say I savor ever Jim Carrey hilarity moment.

Oh, and I have Prep and Landing already scheduled to record on my DVR.

Same here. I’m recording everything except the movies, because I own those. :sunglasses:

You guys talking about DVR recordings makes me remember the days of telling our VCR to record the new episode of Teen Titans while we were away! :stuck_out_tongue: Good times.

I use to record stuff all the time with my VHSs! I still have all of them. I’d record cartoons of course!

I wonder if there are any little kis who even heard of a VHS.

I’m sure some have. I’ve been to plenty of households where I still see them using tapes. :stuck_out_tongue:

We still own loads of tapes, mostly Disney classics, but our VCR is busted. So they’re even more worthless. :stuck_out_tongue: