A Bug's Life VHS covers

I think I still have the one with Flik.

Yup, I got Dot still

does any one know or can find out what all 5 vhs movies are worth, un opened. including hopper

This is SO funny! I remember BEGGING my mom to drive all around town to find the Dot cover becasue no one had it. We eventually found it and I still have it to this day :slight_smile:

I had the VHS with Flik, and the DVD with Flik, and as much as I love Flik, I think I might sell my DVD and get the 2-disc one with Francis on the cover :smiley:
Sorry Flik!

I assume by 2-disc you mean the DVD release? I’m pretty sure the special covers were only for VHS.

Yep, thats what I mean. I was just pointing out that I had the same cover for both formats, and that I currently have the rather ancient double sided 1 disc DVD atm :slight_smile:

I own both the 1-Disc edition and the 2-disc edition. The 2-disc edition is much better in terms of everything. The video quality is slightly better and there’s a commentary track. It’s very rare though, so you’d best be looking on eBay or Amazon Marketplace for it.

Hmm, was going to say, not really a format I’ve seen around much. There’s a few going on Amazon and Play but they are rather pricey. Might have the flog something first and then treat myself :smiley:

I have the 2-disc edition. I always loved watching the material on there. And then there’s the roundtable discussion on Blu-Ray that I especially liked watching when I bought it, seeing how it was a look back on one of their oldest films after Toy Story. They even acknowledged it as being one of their least popular films when they started talking about “Bug’s Life Appreciation Week”.

I had the one with Flik or Heimlich. i think I may still have the VHS but I’m not sure.

I remember those VHS covers. We had the Dot cover!

I don’t even know where my VHS tape is. I think it may be at my Nan’s house somewhere, where my original Toy Story 1 & 2 tapes might be as well.

I miss my VHS tape :frowning:. We disposed of that and Toy Story 2 and a ton of other Disney and Bluth films when we moved out when I was 9 :frowning:.

Oh, and i’ve just sold my 1 disc and bought the 2-Disc Collecters Edition for £12.97 including P&P. Thanks, Play.com! :smiley:

We never owned it on VHS, and I never knew there multiple covers. We have the 2 disc DVD with all the main characters on it.

This different covers for a movie idea is pretty awesome, I’m suprised that there aren’t any other movies who did this as well, can anyone think of any examples?

I still have my Bug’s life VHS!
The cover is double sided,one side has Flik, and the other side has Dot.

The Power Rangers did something similar when they had the Green With Evil storyline on VHS (though technically it was a 5-part episode with different covers rather than a single movie with different covers). I had the whole set of this as a kid.

I think I only ever had the DVD…which I don’t think was ever character specific.

I still have the one with Dot on it! I’ve been meaning to upgrade to DVD, but haven’t gotten around to it still.