A Goofy Movie

I will go on and say I really never watched the series as a kid. I watched it a few times but I was more of a Nick and CN fan. So who like’s this movie. I think it’s a good movie. The anmimation is nice, it has good song’s like After Today and Stand Out, and a pretty good story. Max is now in high school about 5 years older then he was in the series. I don’t know why but I really like the Prinscipe, wish he got a bigger part. I also wondered where Pete’s wife was and his daughter, Their not even mententioned. I wonder what happen’s to Roxanne in the sequel. Did she dump him after all he went through to get her? Anyway, I like this movie, how about you?

I just plain love this movie! Makes me yearn for the 90’s/early 00’s again. It’s pretty simple, but there’s so much charming about it, even if it’s dorky. :mrgreen: “Leaning tower of chees-a!”

When I started going through all the Disney movies in my freshman year of high school, this was a pleasant surprise. It’s funny, cute, and I even enjoy some of the songs. Plus I like the relatable/realistic relationship between Goofy and Max. :slight_smile:

I also like how when Max get;solder he get’s cloder to his dad again. That’a usually how it works.

I love this movie, but I also wondered what happened to Roxanne between the two movies. I hoped she didn’t just dump Max, but you know how SOME High School girls are. :neutral_face:

I love this movie! I also love the Extremely Goofy Movie, when they go to college.

I liked the sequel, not as much as the first, but it’s still good unlike more Disney sequels.

I like the sequel about the same as the first movie.

Yeah, I prefer the first but was pretty pleased by the sequel too, which I only just saw for the first time recently. I thought it was pretty funny that Goofy met his partner through a shared love of 70’s memorabilia. 8D

Was Bobby ever in Goof Troop?

I liked the sequel better than the first movie.

I don’t think so, but Roxanne DID make at least one more appearance in an episode of House Of Mouse.

Yeah, I saw that. Still don’t know why she was gine in the sequel.

Oh man, so 90s, so awesome. I need to re-watch this movie. I remember thinking that the coffee shop chick was the coolest ever when I was younger.

I love AGM, and I adored AEGM as a kid. However, once I got older, I relaised who badly AGEM paled in comparison to the first movie. I, too, often wondered what happened to Roxanne. For those of you who may not know, in Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas, Max comes home from college fro Christmas with his new girlfriend. Who is not Roxabne D:

I like both, personally, but I see the first as far stronger and more memorable (although that may be because of it being a part of my memory for far longer; I only just got around to seeing the sequel recently). I do miss Roxanne though. :cry:

Welcome to the boards, by the way!