A very Pixar Halloween

Ugh, I can’t find the hint to your friends costume! Frustration!

I went to Dublin, Waterford, Blarney, County Clare, County Cork, County Kerry, and we drove through Limerick. So mostly southern Ireland, I loved it!

Wow, you covered a good bit of ground - I’m in Cork myself, good to hear you passed my neck of the woods.

The hint is in the top right - the two blue things - also quite relevant to this forum :slight_smile:

Is she going as Mrs. Potato Head?

Also, your Zurg costume looks awesome so far!

Or Mr. Potato Head?

But Mrs. Potato Head doesn’t contain blue parts!

What could it be…?

One of the aliens or Flik?

Bingo :slight_smile:

yay, I win! Actually, I was inspired by Buzz&Woodyforever, Just changed the gender.

Why did your girlfriend choose the Mr. instead of the Mrs.?

Because Mr. is so much cooler :slight_smile:

Also, she’s making an eyepatch so she can switch between Mr. Potato Head and the dastardly One-Eyed Bart :wink:

that is so awesome! you better hurry up though. :slight_smile:

Man, that was a close, close call.

Sorry I haven’t updated in ages, I got so tight on time that I abandoned production photos for the most part! I haven’t had much time in the last few days, on Thursday I was graduating and I was away for most of the weekend. I only came home at around 3pm on Sunday, and I was straight into finishing the costume.

Ciara’s Mr. Potato Head looked incredible (I wasn’t too shabby either I don’t think :slight_smile: ). Alas we didn’t win the competition, but the general reaction was absolutely amazing. I’m depending on others for photos because I couldn’t physically carry a camera, but as soon as I get photos I’ll put them straight up here.

Thanks for following my progress :slight_smile:

As promised, a few photos from last night:

Great job on both man they look great :astonished:

Your costumes look great! :smiley:

Awesome job man!! I knew they would turn out great! You should have won!!

Is the guy in the Buzz costume drinking a beer? That’s something I thought I’d never see! :open_mouth:

This is too awesome! Great job!

Very effective work! although, this was a long time ago! do you still have the costume?

Hey, thanks for the kind words, I haven’t logged in for a while! I tend to keep just the masks from my costumes, I don’t have storage space for everything unfortunately! For Zurg I kept the mask and his cape - I couldn’t throw the cape out after the great work my girlfriend did on it, and it doesn’t take up much room anyway.

@Buzz&Woodyforever yes he is! Even space rangers need to relax every now and then :wink: