Andy's Father?

I didn’t think Molly and Andy being born out of wedlock was bad, just an idea. She just seems like the type to me…

It really isn’t a rule that you have to be married to have a child. Me and my brother were born while my parents weren’t married.

No one said it had to be.

Do you mean to say you think this is also a good theory that you stand behind as far as where Andy’s dad is? Or what is your theory?

…what are you talking about? I was replying the girl above me.

EDIT: I’ve already posted what I thought.

I’m talking about that she didn’t say that xD

Sorry if it bothered you that I responded, I wanted to make sure you weren’t offended or anything :]

Where did I indicate that she did?

It was just a statement.

I wasn’t.

GOOD GOOD! I’m so very glad. That would have been terrible.

Okay…? :open_mouth:

Personally, if Andy’s dad is alive, I think my idea is right. I’m not against other ideas, though.

I’m sticking with the idea that his father passed on.

Yeah, me too. :wink:

?

If he were alive, I think maybe I would think this too. Though I think I lean more towards the possibility of a divorce.

My personal theory is that he passed.

Divorce or in the military has always been my theory.

Along with him passing I’ve always thought that it was perhaps while in the service. So I agree with both those theories, as well as that he could have passed away at any point during the trilogy like before Andy’s graduation or before their first move.

Whoa, so much debate and speculation! I actually don’t see this as a “can of worms” a la Lee, but instead I see this as an opportunity for the viewer to make a decision for oneself what has happened to Andy’s father, such as the ending of Inception.

You’d be surprised at all the stuff that Pixar came up with in the planning for the first Toy Story, such as Woody being merchandise from Woody’s Roundup, Al’s Toy Barn, Zurg, and others.
Another thing is that there’s a lack of storyboards for the scenes that include human characters that have been released.

Not news to me, but thank you for looking out! :smiley:

Isn’t it obvious? Charles Lee Ray, i.e. Chucky, killed Andy’s father.

Oh wait, wrong Andy. :stuck_out_tongue: -Omar

Wow… :open_mouth:

I figured that’s what it was XD