Are you afraid to die?

I guess its not dying im scared of… i think its more of what happens after you die that scares me?
Like is there an after life?
Is there heaven or hell?
or
Is it like sleeping? But without the dreams? like you dont even relise your dead?

Also:

What will every one think?
Who will gett hurt?
Who really cares about you?
What will the poelpe who care about you do?

I’m not afraid to die. I am, however, afraid how my friends and family will cope with it.

'Cuz I’m a bit of an atheist, I do not believe in heaven or hell, I only believe a little bit in reincarnation, but I do believe the world beyond the living one is a risky subject. I tend to think about it, though - one of my ideas is that it is kind of like a dream, except one you do not wake from, until your conscience matches up with a new body and thus goes into a new life.

But even then I’m not entirely sure. Who would be?

Agreed Badger

Now that I think about it, I am afraid to die from an unhealthy diet. I rarely eat healthy foods (fruit, vegetables). I mostly eat junk like fries, pizza, chicken breast, soda, chocolate and whatnot. Surprisingly, I’m not fat whatsoever. I am becoming concerned about my health yet I can’t stop eating crap like this. The most healthy stuff I drink are sometimes smoothies and apple/orange juice. The only fruit that has grown on me is grapes as I consider myself a very fussy eater. The only meat I have is chicken and bacon. I also have eggs when I can. I don’t think all these are enough to improve my diet though as I just eat garbage all the time.

I’ve been told that salt clogs up your arteries. Considering I have alot of salt on my junk food, that makes me very concerned.

No not really. I have my reasons. However I am afraid Glenn will die before me, or vice versa. Of course it’s unlikely we would die at the same time. So that worries me.

I’d say I’m more afraid of potentially dying a horrible death than I am of actually dying.

So more afraid of the means to which I COULD die(since we never know how we’re going to go), not the dying itself.

^I agree. I’m more afraid of a painful death than death itself.

I want to die without knowing. Either in ym sleep, or before I know what hit me.

NO ! not now,
it was earlier, when i use to think, the life is beautiful

I know life is still beautiful but things change, and once they change can never be the same again

So, i know one day every one will die, why to afraid

I’m not afraid to die as much as I am afraid to die a painful death.