Are you an animal lover?

Aww, thanks. Well, it’s been almost a year now I think… I don’t know if I’ll ever get rats again. At least not when I’m living with my parents…

I like rats! Well, PET rats! Just the idea of wild rodents running free in my house gives me the heebly jeeblys.

Yep. We have black widows. And another type of poison spider, brown reclouse. And scorpians. And rattlesnakes. And Mountain Lions. But none of them come in houses! That’s very rare.

All those species have been spotted at my work, but I’ve never seen them. At work I have seen more peaceful animals like coyotes, rabbits, and gophers.

like 90% of all animal-related injuries, they were caused because the animal felt threatened, and thus is why I don’t try to screw around or freak out when I see spiders.

I think I am. I don’t like seeing animals getting hurt. It suckens me that some people find that enjoyible.

I understand that exactly!

Anyone have friends or family that has a ton of animals?

My mom’s friend has a good number of animals. She has like 4 dogs, maybe a couple cats, and I think a bird. She might have more, but I’m not sure.

My exboyfriend is visiting family on the East Coast, so my sister is babysitting his pet rat. I don’t really like the rat, because rats kind of gross me out.

Here’s what my friend Josh had like 8 years ago. Their parent’s were divorced and their were pets at boths houses

His Moms

3 dogs ( Plus puppies at one point)
3 cats
A big snake
A couple of guinea pigs I think
I think a couple of birds too

His Dads
3 dogs
3 snakes
2 lizards
A frog

Then then got remarried and some new pets were

2 Kittens
2 Dogs

I know at least some of the pets have died since. The only ones I know are one of the old dogs, the frog, and I think one of the old cats.

I am a super animal lover. I especially love Horses.

Absolutely. I love animals. My favorites though, are Lizards, Dogs, and Horses. I have four Leopard Geckos, Named Kim, Ron (the only boy left), Rufus, and Blaster. I used to have seven, but Wade died and we gave G.C. and Sponge Bob away. And we also have Kobalt, our awesome dog. I’d really love to have horses and more dogs in the future, though, and maybe different reptiles.

Do you have Horses??
Because My lifetime wish is to buy a farm and have lots and lots of horses. Because I just love horses. I have horse riding lessons with Clyde a very gentle horse.

PixarTeo- No, but I wish I did. I kinda want to, someday. I’d love to be able to ride with Kobalt, my dog, walking beside. And riding is awesome! I rode ponies all the time when I was little. Haven’t ridden in a loooooong time, though. Just curios, what kind of horse is Clyde?

A Clydesdale that is why they call him Clyde.

I was thinking :smiley: ! That’s so cool! I love Clydesdales, they’re one of my favorite heavy horses. I just only usually hear about them being harnessed, not people riding them. But that’s really cool!

Why I get to ride him is because usually Clydesdale’s are tall horses but he came out short so we can ride him.

That sounds like a fun idea.

I think it is a fun idea too.

I don’t really love animals, but I love rabbits and hamsters.
Used to keep them as pets.

Definitely! My favorite animals are equines, elephants and dogs. I have three doggies named Odie, Pinkie (Tibetan Terriers) and Ruby (Indian Spitz).