Art Jamz!

Haha ! Nice sketches Pixfan ! :smiley: I love the Remy one :stuck_out_tongue: You really did a good job !

I love the idea of five Balloons representing the Olympic rings, PV! Very creative! And you’ve done pretty well morphing Russell’s face into Hewlett’s style, too. :smiley:

Those sketches are awesome, Pixfan! I especially love the podium one- the look on Tony’s face is hilarious. :laughing:

I feel bad that I haven’t done anything for this Art Jam. I thought I’d have more time this summer, but apparently not. Maybe next time!

Very cool! Nothing like a Pixar Olympics drawing to help me out of my major Olympic withdrawal! Unforunately I dont think Mike will be able to do anything but cannonballs when he dives :wink:

Mwahaha! Tony was confident he could defeat Violet’s younger brother in a race. Little did he know. ;-p

Nice job, Pixfan!

And thanks, guys! :slight_smile:

Well done you two! And thank for joining in on our first art jam! Your sketches were great! Hopefully your participation will encourage others to join in. With these things it’s certainly the more the merrier.

As promised I’ll be continuing the jamz next month. Like this one, you’ll have the first 3 weeks to sketch and post your work and the last week to chilax.

Once again, hurrahs all around for PixarVixen and Pixfan for bringing the Olympic spirit for our first PP art jam!

Oh, and for next month’s theme don’t forget your popcorn and drinks. :wink:

Great idea, Haunt! I think I’ll take a shot at next month’s competition. :mrgreen:

A “Dark Knight”-themed competition, perhaps…? (snigger)

PV and Pixfan - Awesome compositions, guys! I also love the idea of the balloons representing the Olympic rings, and those sketches of Dash, Remy, Mike, and several other Pixar characters is hilarious. :wink:

– Mitch

PV, Pixfan: I think you two have done a great job with your drawings. I thought PV’s was very clever in lining up the balloons to look like the Olympic logo. Pixfan, I love as well. THe characters were so nicely drawn, it was really funny that Dash beat Tony.

Sorry for posting this late. Holiday weekend and all.

Okay! Round 2 of PP art jamz! This month we’re doing movie quotes!
Do you have a favorite movie quote? Ever hear a line in a movie and think “Wow, I could so hear insert random pixar character say that.” Well here’s your chance to draw it.
The only tiny rule is that the quote can’t be from the character’s original movie. If you want to cross pixar movies, have at it. Have the character just standing there. Dress them up. Put them in the scene. Have them acting out the line. Like I said before, you can do whatever you want. Just have fun k.
Full rules are posted on the front page. If you have further questions, PM me or post them here.

Oooh, this looks exciting! I can’t wait to see ehat you all conjure up!

I’m absolutely loving this idea, Haunt! I’m really set on participating in this one. :smiley:

i LUV ur pic

Haunt - Holy smokes, your signature. Duuude. Dude, I want it!! whips out a lasso

Ahem. Anyway, concerning the contest, I’m definitely in this one! I’ve already had an idea exactly like this cooking inside of my head for the past few weeks, so here’s my chance to spill it out!

Great idea, Haunt! :wink:

– Mitch

Cool! I’m up for it…:-D)

Ugh…starting school this week…hope it won’t slow me down too much. :wink:

Can’t wait to see everyone else’s input!

:mrgreen:

Ahh! That is a great idea! I really want to do it! Unfortunately, my scanner doesn’t work, and it’ll be a while before I can take a picture of my art through a digital camera and into the computer to post up here. :frowning: I sure hope I can find a way in time, before this brilliant jam is over!

bright dot-dasher - Perhaps you could ask to borrow someone else’s camera so as you could take a picture of your artwork?

– Mitch

Or you could use a cell phone camera.

Oh man! I wasn’t gonna post unless I came up with an idea, but boy do I have an idea! :mrgreen:

Nice theme, Haunt! I can’t wait to see what others come up with. I’ve got a really good idea, too. It came to me in my sleep. Heheh.

I’m not that much of a drawer, mainly 'cause I don’t practise enough, but just to keep up community spirit, and for the sake of me trying something different, I’ll see if I can enter.

My good friend red says that she’ll have a drawing for this month (She told me what it is, and trust me, it’s awesome)!

JFF: Ooh, tell her that we all can’t wait to see it! And good luck!