Art of SallyMcQueen

OK, again, I have to say how crazy talented you are! I love the logos! Can’t really pick a favorite… they’re all done so well! Again, you rock!

Thank you, you guys! <3 It’s interesting to see your favorites or lack thereof, OWP. :wink:

Your welcome. Keep doing things like that.

I love them!! Very creative too, not something you would see drawn everyday. They’re so simple but so well-done at that. Looking forward to any more drawings you have Paw! :wink: I really enjoy your art work. :smiley:

Thank you, my #1 fan! :wink: Which one’s your favorite? :slight_smile:

Welcome! :smiley: It’s a tie between Nigel’s and Jeff’s. :mrgreen:

Interesting. :laughing: Jeff Gordon’s real number looks just like it. I just changed it from all yellow to the US flag. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I was pretty sure it resembled his. :slight_smile: Good job!

I know MissCarrera has been searching for this since I told her about it last week. :wink: Another Sally drawing of a Cars scene that I’ve always tried to picture this way. So, here’s the infamous “You saw that?” scene humanized. :slight_smile:

This would be as Lightning just finished pointing out Sally’s tattoo and she’s shocked and embarrassed out of her mind, lol. :laughing: I’m not very all that crazy about her eyes in this one. I mean, they look okay but I don’t think I got the color as well as I usually do. I love her hair in the ponytail and I personally think I did great on the body shape and the tattoo itself. But enough of what I think, you guys’ comments is what matters. :sunglasses:

Great to see more of your art again, SallyMcQueen! You did a really nice job on her - she looks adorable! The hair especially! Keep it up! :smiley:

OMG LOVE IT!! :mrgreen: I see what you mean about the eye colour, I think it just needs a little bit more green to it. But it is so cute and I especially love the hair and body shape as well. Oh, and the tattoo of course. :wink: Please keep making more art!! <3

Thanks to both of you! :smiley: <3 Yeah, Rebecca, I think there should be more green too and some more brown around the pupils. :blush: The tattoo was surprisingly easy and fun to draw, one if my favorite parts. :wink: More on the way, as always! :slight_smile:

It looks great! I can picture her looking like that, during that scene.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: Well, it’s still great, and I’m happy there are future ‘PAW’ drawings in the works. :wink: :smiley:

Hey, that’s pretty good SallyMcQueen! You did a good job capturing that scene in human form.

Thanks, JustSoWall-eCrazy! :mrgreen:

Me again! waves I have come back with more art but surprisingly in a different form! A while ago (a really long while ago, lol), I had posted in the “Songs that describe Cars Characters” thread saying that Go The Distance by Michael Bolton from Hercules describes Lightning McQueen and his journey through the movie perfectly, which it does lol. I decided to make a music video tribute. It was so much fun to make (only took me the past weekend), and I’m actually quite proud of it. :sunglasses: I chose the clips particularly to match the lyrics. I would love for you guys to watch it and tell me what you think either here or on Youtube or both! :smiley:

Go The Distance- Lightning McQueen (Cars)

Oh, cool! You made a fanvid! :smiley: And it’s really really awesome! I haven’t watched Hercules in some time, so I had no idea just how well this song suits Lightning! You did an excellent job placing the clips, editing, and cutting in this. I loves! It’s just beautiful… :3

Thank you so much, OWP! <3

Ahhh! I forgot you were releasing this so soon!! I loved it! I’ve never heard the song before but it was a great fit and you selected some good clips. Plus, how you ended it with Sally and McQueen- well, what can I say? :wink: I had this gut feeling you would but I wasn’t positive and then I saw the clip and swooned like always <3 Hehe :stuck_out_tongue: As for improvement, perhaps slightly smoother transitions? It was so great though, I really, really hope you’ll make another! And if you ever need song suggestions you know you can just ask, or visit that thread we have on it 8D