Art of SallyMcQueen

Gonna miss you over the holdiays! I’m sure you’ll still be around some, but you know what I mean. :wink: Hahaha, and that happens to me on a regular basis so do your best whenever you get the time! I’ll be looking forward to it too! :smiley:

I’ll miss you too! Yeah, I’ll try to be around the most that I can. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Funnily enough, I finished [i:ivc3xu37]on[/i:ivc3xu37] Christmas. :lol: But alas, my brother has not set up his new printer yet. :-\ As soon as that’s done (hopefully in the next few days), this baby will be up for all of you to see. :-D)

Alright. Guess who will be the first to comment on it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh, could it be the same person whose always first (and beats me) to review Rebecca’s story, perhaps? :wink:

You guessed that right! Perhaps somebody could beat me this time? :wink:

Haha, you never know! Watch out for Rebecca. :wink:

Well, you forgot about Jonah.

Yes, and Jonah! :blush:

[size=50]Sorry Jonah. 8D[/size]

Dusts off shoulders Yeah boys, you better watch out. :wink: I’ve got an advantage though, Paulisha and I have twin telepathy, so I’ll probably be alerted as soon as she posts it. :sunglasses:

LOL! :laugh: That’s right, we do. I’ll alert you as soon as I post it. :wink: It’ll be like the Batman singnal but in your head. Or maybe it’ll be like spidey senses and they’ll tingle. 8D

Now lets not turn this into a boys vs girls type thing. [size=50]We already know who would win that.[/size]

Yeah, you’d better be! Shame on you, forgetting about poor Jonah! 8D ;-p

Haha, just kidding. I probably won’t be the first to comment anyways, and even if I were the first to see it, I’d take like half an hour to write my response and by then everyone else would have still beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Or… USE THE FORCE, PAULISHA. :-D) 8D

Hahaha, yes. :smiling_imp:

Well, we have the forum’s quickest replier don’t we? :wink:

Yes. Girls. Glad you agree. :wink:

I think your mistaken there Paulisha.

8D Yeah, like I’m just sitting in my room and then my body randomly starts taking me over to my desk. 8D

Well, of course. But we could still pretend to give you boys a chance. :wink:

No, no. She’s right. :smiley: :wink:

Hahaha, I’m sorrrrweeeee Jonah! :wink:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! 8D The Force, yes. My true ultimate power. :sunglasses:

Thaaattt’s right! :wink: :-D)

We’ll show you how the boys are better then the girls. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m excited to post it now. :laughing: I won’t be able to post it until I go home which is like Friday or Saturday. We should make this more interesting. :wink: Like if Rebecca wins, you guys have to put “Rebecca and Paulisha are the best.” in your signatures. 8D