Art of SallyMcQueen

YESSSSSS! And if we lose (which we won’t :wink: ) then we have to write something lovely about the guys in our signatures. 8D

Yes! We’ll write “Jonah and Jordan are the best.” :unamused: And it’ll have to be there for like a week, maybe two, so everyone can see it. :laughing:

Keep dreamin’ girls. We all ready know who will post first.

Yes, of course. You. ([size=50]Rebecca[/size]) :wink:

I saw that! About the sig thing earlier, I’m in for that.

“Me? No, YOU rock, and you know that!” :wink:

Hahaha, but seeing that I will be the only one able to pull on the girls team, you better hope I get it first!

Agreed. Two weeks good? LOL, wait until Jonah comes back and sees what has been arranged. He’ll thank us later. :wink:

Done deal. This should be a piece of cake for us boys.

8D I would make another comment in support of the girls but I think Paulisha may be a little annoyed if she found a whole string of posts of us simply bantering back and forth. :laughing:

Yep. My lips shall be sealed until this little competition starts.

Wait, what’s this sig thing? If we lose we have to say something nice about the opposite gender? o_0 Well, doesn’t sound too hard… bring it on! Us guys’ll take this like a breeze! :smiling_imp: :-D)

Oh, and you all didn’t have to wait around for me… I know Jordan would’ve held up just swell. :wink:

I know. 8D This is beginning to remind me more of the old Boys vs. Girls game rather than an art thread. 8D

Yep. That would be what happens with the losers. I’m sure us boys would definitely win that.

Hahaha, oh look at this, Jonah getting all cocky too! :wink: Yeah, that’s the deal, next piece Paulisha posts we are going to see who grabs first comment on it. Sorry, I should clarify that, we’ll see me grab first comment. :sunglasses: LOL yeah, but she said she was cool with some of our smack-talk. 8D

Oh, I see how it has to be. 8D Besides, who comments first on everything?

Guys… get off my thread.

Just kidding, I really don’t mind. I’m laughing (and coughing. CURSE SICKNESS. raises fist :angry: ) at all of this. 8D

Jonah: I was waiting to see you come back and just be like “What?” :laughing: Oh, we weren’t waiting for you. (No offense) Everyone’s just waiting for me to post it. (THIS WEEKEND, GUYS. I PROMISE WITH EVERYTHING DISNEY AND PIXAR :mrgreen: )

Heeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :wink: :sunglasses:

8D I just had a mini-freak out when I saw that you were the last one to comment on this thread. Just shows how ready I am to pounce. :wink:

So when shall this little competition start? I want to get this over with. :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL! I’m playing with your mind. :wink:

When I post the next piece of artwork which is in the next couple days. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really enjoyed your artwork so far, you have a very defining style to your work. Anyway, I’m looking forward to more.

I see. It’ll be quite a treat to see what the winner’s share is.

Thank you, pixarmilan! It’s nice to see a new reviewer! :smiley:

^^^ I don’t have much to say about this one except it’s so late that it’s ridiculous (Sorry about that. :blush:), I hope all of you enjoy it, and [size=150]GO REBECCA! GO! GO! GO![/size] 8D :mrgreen: