Art of SallyMcQueen

I love it.

Dude, I totally know what you meant by just “knowing” when you just nailed your best piece yet. And then of course, you hope that other people will agree with you that it is your personal best… and I gotta tell you, this is!! :mrgreen: Everything you described about trying to make her the exotic type of beauty and all that- check and check! Same thing with comparing her to Sofia, it is like you stripped the image of her straight from my mind! Back to the actual drawing though… I understand the scanner thing, but it is still very apparent all the detail you put into this. I can see the variations of shading and I don’t know if I love her face and hair or her outfit best. :smiley: You really went the extra mile on this one and it shows! You must draw more!! Oh, and you already know how I feel, but I shall reinforce that Carla is indeed an epic character. AND, I found the Mickey ears!!! Right on her helmet in the swirls right? :sunglasses: [size=50]acts like she didn’t just spend 10 minutes scouring the picture before spotting it[/size] Brownie points? :wink:

Thank you, Pixar Teo and pixarmilan! :smiley:

Rebecca: Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3 Yes! I was exceptionally nervous about this one because I had that feeling and that you guys wouldn’t think the same thing. :laughing: :blush: Yay, yay, yay! wants to jump up and down I’m so glad! :mrgreen: I don’t know which one I like better either! :laughing: Oh, I totally plan on drawing Carla more. I already have ideas added onto my (growing) list. o_0 Ha, ha! You did find it, yes! LOL, it’s because it was upside down, wasn’t it? :laugh: 10 thousand brownie points added to your score of like 5 billion. :wink:

Your welcome. :wink:

Oh yeah, like a boss. :sunglasses: 8D

I do look forward to you drawing her again though! Maybe one with her and our favourite Italian man…? o_0 :wink:

Excuse me, how do you always manage to know every thought and idea in my brain? :open_mouth: :wink: 8D <3

:mrgreen: Because I’m getting you back for all the times you knew where my stories were going. :wink: And oh my gosh I will actually flip if I see you draw them!! :smiley:

P.S. Loved how many emotes you stuck at the end of that. :wink:

LOL! Oh, I see how it is. :wink: 8D I will, I so will! <3

P.S. I couldn’t choose! I was feeling all of those! :mrgreen:

Hahaha! Well, you know we’ll be looking forward to it. :smiley:

WOW! they all look great but my favorite is Carla Veloso, that is almost how i envisioned her as well, but that is just pure Awesome!! :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you! <3 Yes, she’s my favorite out of my drawings too. :smiley:

Wow, I had this thing sitting in my folder for like a month, kind of forgot to post it. :laughing: This is the result of me taking a break from drawing people and my WGP racers high. These are basically symbols that you’d see on like fan T-shirts and banners and what not. I wanted them too be representations like as soon as you look at them, it’s very easy to tell which racer it’s for.

Left to right, up to down:

Raoul CaRoule
Max Schnell
Lightning McQueen
Carla Veloso
Francesco Bernoulli
Shu Todoroki
Rip Clutchgonesk
Miguel Camino
Nigel Gearsley
Jeff Gorvette
Lewis Hamilton

I’d love to hear what you guys think and which one is your favorite! Plus, if you think I did a good job of representing each racer in the designs. As always, thanks for looking! :smiley: <3

I love the Shu Todoroki one. They are really fantastic.

Their great. My favorite is probably the McQueen one, I think it is very easily identified with him.

OK, again, I have to say how crazy talented you are! I love the logos! Can’t really pick a favorite… they’re all done so well! Again, you rock!

Thank you, you guys! <3 It’s interesting to see your favorites or lack thereof, OWP. :wink:

Your welcome. Keep doing things like that.

I love them!! Very creative too, not something you would see drawn everyday. They’re so simple but so well-done at that. Looking forward to any more drawings you have Paw! :wink: I really enjoy your art work. :smiley:

Thank you, my #1 fan! :wink: Which one’s your favorite? :slight_smile:

Welcome! :smiley: It’s a tie between Nigel’s and Jeff’s. :mrgreen: