Atlantis The Lost Empire

Should Kida be a Disney Princess?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Over the several Times I’ve seen this movie I’ve fallen more in love with it,and I love Kida and Milo!!! <3

Atlantis and Treasure Planet are really underrated. I love the visuals in both of them. :smiley:

…I seriously don’t know what to vote here.

I absolutely love Atlantis. And I love Kida. I think I mentioned in one of the Disney Princess threads that she’s almost more of my favorite than any of the ones currently standing.

Talking about the franchise, there is something about the current Princesses that sets them apart from the ones who are ‘royal’ and not included. They’re human, (or become human), and they’re musical Princesses. Nalah, Maid Marian, Kida, Eilonwy are excluded for these reasons.

I’d like for her to be better acknowledge, it is a very underrated film, but I don’t think she actually belongs in the franchise.

Sorry for taking a fun topic and being all serious with it ;x

I still love the film and Kida. And I probably won’t submit a vote to your poll because I don’t want to have to vote no :confused:

I suppose I’ll be a downer on this one. I personally didn’t like the movie, or Kida. I should out of fairness rewatch the movie though. I haven’t seen it in about a year, and I wasn’t at all impressed when I did.

Atlantis is one of my favorite disney movies, i dont know why its so underated. :confused:

Althought the sequel sucks :frowning:

Making Kida a disney princess? NO! that would ruin her!

I loved tis movie!!! And really I dont know whether she should be or not.

I adore this movie!! One of my favorite Disney films(which is 90% of them), and I want her added. Sorry, guys.

Because maybe she didn’t break out in a song… :laughing:

Haha, true perhaps!

I don’t see a reason not to… unlike say, Mulan or Jane, she is actually the ruler of a monarchy system, so technically she would be deemed a princess.

It could be also that I had a massive crush on her when I was a kid… :blush:

Don’t be sorry about your opinion, it does not offend me or anything xD

She is without a doubt Disney royalty. It’s canon. Should she be apart of the official Disney franchise? No. She does not fit.

Ooooh you’re telling on yourself… :laughing:

Well, for a girl anyway, she is cute.

Even if her hair is white, I love her. I really look up to her.

She’s a pretty good, er I mean pretty girl.

XD I love the swimming scene. Pretty, and funny!! I love the under water mosaics.

Hey, at least I’m being honest about it! :laughing:

I swear, I was like Milo. She was so stunning, I had to pick my jaw off the floor. :open_mouth:

thedriveintheaterYeah,I think she’s pretty too,she looks more natural than other Disney girls… :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

But the scene that I really Love,maybe the best scene or scenes in the movie is “The Crystal Chamber” all the way to the end of the movie…Awwwsoome!!! :smiley: And too did anybody stare in awe at those huge giant stone-thingies? :open_mouth:

As natural as you can get with white hair and glowing tattoos LOL. But I get what you mean, and that’s probably what I love about her.

You mean she looks the least “fake”, yes? I can see that…
She doesn’t appear drenched in make-up like some Disney girls.

gosh, why didn’t I notice this thread before? I have to say, I’ve loved this movie since I little. It’s the first Disney movie that I remember seeing in theaters- even though I’ve been told it was probably my fourth or fifth :unamused: . I think that the character of Kida is a great one, and an awfully strong one too. I love Milo also- but is it just me or did you not want them to end up together? It’s weird because I love those kinda stories where a geek gets the really pretty girl, but I guess I just felt like their relationship wasn’t developed enough or something :confused: ahh well. Did anybody see the sequel also? I didn’t like it exactly as a movie, but I think that it would have made a great TV show! too bad it didn’t make that much money at the box office…oh, and I voted yes on the poll. I love the Disney Princess franchise, and I think that Kida would make it even more diverse and wonderful :slight_smile:). She might not be the natural princess, but neither is Mulan or Pocahontas. (and for the record, they’re my favorite two in the whole line.) :smiley: